onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Company accounts

Alan Baker

Advert

Absolutely not, thank you.

Coates despises us.

Most of them hate us and most of us hate them.

If the roles were reversed and they were having to endure the nonsense we currently are I'd be most pleased.

I would always prefer to talk to a stoke fan about football than a man united fan.

No all rent from Vpec is paid into main FC Acc

The rent inc service charges the net rent circa 65k is where the 2 M valuation came from

so you claim the ground is worth £9 million as a sporting venue but less as a housing plot? Now under the last lot they valued the ground on an alternative use basis, £4 million from memory, as that gave them a higher figure than as a sporting basis, circa £2 million, and kept them solvent on paper for longer. I wonder what you have done to the ground since you bought it to make its value go up by £7 million. It makes no sense.

Sadly hacking is part of mine and the FC life

I was in Prague on my sons stag weekend the time of the Twitter hack

So you still expect anyone to believe that during an exchange of emails, a hacker suddenly sent just one email and then stopped. The hackers email must have been good as you used the exact same wording yourself at a later date to say the same thing. Funny that.

So shall I print the email exchanges, with times and dates, to show that explanation as not being very plausible or shall we just leave it as it is? If you are struggling perhaps Clinton Baptiste can get in touch with Bill Bell again for you, he will know what to do.

Coates despises us.

If the roles were reversed and they were having to endure the nonsense we currently are I'd be most pleased.

bit of a short sighted view given some of the good pros we have had in the past, and more recently, who have had Stoke connections. I for one am glad I saw players like Jimmy Greenhoff in a Vale shirt

Coates despises us.

You'd reject the opportunity to get quality players in on loan from a Prem club due to the bitterness we harbour over Stoke's success?

We aren't even in the same stratosphere anymore, there's barely a rivalry to engage in. It would be mad to turn down players that can improve their squad over some weird pride issue. Most of them don't hate us, they simply don't give a **** about us anymore, and for me vice versa. They're not in my realm of football anymore. If we played each other regularly it'd be different, but we haven't played them for nearly 15 years and probably won't do competitively for decades.

I didn't know any of them could hold a conversation in comprehensible English

TunstallPotter has raised some very good and intelligent points on this thread. I like to speak to my Stoke supporting mates to gauge their opinion of us based on what they see and hear in the press etc. It's quite amusing to read the views of John Amos and then compare them to people who have no emotional or financial attachment with the club

Jean l would need all day to reply to that

Whatever l thought then and where l am now are miles apart

I was with quite a few Chairman on Sunday and one who sat next to me in a strong Play Off position conceeded he wished he had the conviction to try something like Bruno

Bruno the man was not the problem it was the quality of his recruitment buddies that has let me/us down

Wake up and grow up! your decision was useless that's why we aren't in a strong play off position.

TunstallPotter has raised some very good and intelligent points on this thread. I like to speak to my Stoke supporting mates to gauge their opinion of us based on what they see and hear in the press etc. It's quite amusing to read the views of John Amos and then compare them to people who have no emotional or financial attachment with the club

I'm glad I amuse you Tim I like to entertain!!

bit of a short sighted view given some of the good pros we have had in the past, and more recently, who have had Stoke connections. I for one am glad I saw players like Jimmy Greenhoff in a Vale shirt

More recently!? Paterson the Stoke supporter was a footballing maestro wasn't he.

You'd reject the opportunity to get quality players in on loan from a Prem club due to the bitterness we harbour over Stoke's success?

We aren't even in the same stratosphere anymore, there's barely a rivalry to engage in. It would be mad to turn down players that can improve their squad over some weird pride issue. Most of them don't hate us, they simply don't give a **** about us anymore, and for me vice versa. They're not in my realm of football anymore. If we played each other regularly it'd be different, but we haven't played them for nearly 15 years and probably won't do competitively for decades.

I'm not bitter about any 'success', I loathed them when they were in this league finishing below us and have maintained that level of distaste ever since.

He's alright in fairness; An anomaly in a sea of grunting soap dodgers.

Jean l would need all day to reply to that

Whatever l thought then and where l am now are miles apart

I was with quite a few Chairman on Sunday and one who sat next to me in a strong Play Off position conceeded he wished he had the conviction to try something like Bruno

Bruno the man was not the problem it was the quality of his recruitment buddies that has let me/us down

The wine must have been flowing at Wenmbley then, the Bruno experiment failed at Notts County the season before, and ANYONE would have told you it would have failed again.

More recently!? Paterson the Stoke supporter was a footballing maestro wasn't he.

I'm not bitter about any 'success', I loathed them when they were in this league finishing below us and have maintained that level of distaste ever since.

He's alright in fairness; An anomaly in a sea of grunting soap dodgers.

Gareth Owen and Dicko did ok for us. Good solid pros. Paterson should never have been signed.

Archived