onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Company accounts

Alan Baker

Advert

Back to the original subject of the thread:

Port Vale Football Club Limited - the annual return has been overdue for a little over a week. If nothing has changed with regard to the shareholding (i.e. 100 x £1 shares all owned by NS) then this should be a straightforward confirmation exercise.

I have no problem with showing anybody the emails Norman, I was reading some of them the other day. If I do that though, there is an email in there, sent in the normal exchange of emails, where you say that you were going to stop funding the club from 30/4/15 and take a step back and the club would have to fund itself. It was worded in exactly the same way as subsequent statements of yours have been. These details got into the press and you then denied you had made the statement and further more claimed you had been hacked. I found that bizarre to say the least, especially when the details in all the other emails sent in that same particular exchange contained some of the information you shared yesterday. Did someone pick your pc up and send a cheeky email while you had nipped to the loo? So again I have reason to question the validity of things you say. Another example was insults sent from your twitter account when you were abroad, they only got sent because you claimed your twitter had been hacked. You seem to have a lot of successful hacking attacks.

Sadly hacking is part of mine and the FC life

I was in Prague on my sons stag weekend the time of the Twitter hack

Back to the original subject of the thread:

Port Vale Football Club Limited - the annual return has been overdue for a little over a week. If nothing has changed with regard to the shareholding (i.e. 100 x £1 shares all owned by NS) then this should be a straightforward confirmation exercise.

Was not aware anything overdue

Shareholding still the same 100% me

I was at the FA Youth Cup Quarter Final last night at Preston an Stoke have got some exciting youngsters for the first time in a while. Rivalries aside it would be win win for me although I'm sure there's fans of both clubs who would disagree....

They won't make the first team though. It's a complete waste of time/money Premier League clubs having youth academies. They won't give young players the necessary time to develop/be inconsistent/make mistakes as there is too much money involved in staying in the league.

We should just monitor them then swoop when they get released.

Pity that. Such good local talent which never seems to want or be allowed to come on loan.

You may not personally agree with Coates' politics but he seems a decent bloke who perhaps looks at the Vale like we still had Bell in charge.

Is there no way that the Clubs could work together in some way? Perhape for the City's Culture bid?

I agree,that lad at the back for Bristol Rovers on loan from Stoke looked more than decent and they have a few doing well in the youth cup at the moment

I was at the FA Youth Cup Quarter Final last night at Preston an Stoke have got some exciting youngsters for the first time in a while. Rivalries aside it would be win win for me although I'm sure there's fans of both clubs who would disagree....

As i have stated i wouldn't mind a couple of the attacking players and the lad on loan at Bristol Rovers too,its just a shame that for whatever reason these deals dont happen as surely it would help stoke by sending them just down the road

Jean l would need all day to reply to that

Whatever l thought then and where l am now are miles apart

I was with quite a few Chairman on Sunday and one who sat next to me in a strong Play Off position conceeded he wished he had the conviction to try something like Bruno

Bruno the man was not the problem it was the quality of his recruitment buddies that has let me/us down

Why would a chairman of a club in a strong play off position want to change anything? Surely whatever he is doing is working already?

Pity that. Such good local talent which never seems to want or be allowed to come on loan.

You may not personally agree with Coates' politics but he seems a decent bloke who perhaps looks at the Vale like we still had Bell in charge.

Is there no way that the Clubs could work together in some way? Perhape for the City's Culture bid?

Absolutely not, thank you.

Coates despises us.

Most of them hate us and most of us hate them.

If the roles were reversed and they were having to endure the nonsense we currently are I'd be most pleased.

Archived