onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Company accounts

Alan Baker

Advert

I know people who are put off by queuing at the ticket office. I have stood in numerous queues and watched people walk back down to the pub instead of queuing to get into a game with a 3500 attendance. Then when you have your ticket you have to endure being antagonised by the ******* you employ as security guards who think their job is to antagonise supporters before they even get into the ground where they have to scrape bird **** off their seats and go thirsty at halftime because the kiosks can't even provide the basic hot water to make a drink. Even your beloved Coventry in their modern stadium had cash turnstiles to enable us to get in quickly. The last time I queued in a cash turnstile was for an FA cup game, you came up to the healthy fast moving queue and asked us if we had all come in our Ford Anglias as we lived in the dark ages. You really haven't got a clue of just how off putting all your hoops, you have to jump through to just go a game, are. Perhaps it would pay you to employ staff to mingle in the crowd and listen to your customers gripes and rectify them, trouble is I don't think you care.

Well l will not accept a rabbit or eggs but l ask if there is the demand will put them back on

Well l will not accept a rabbit or eggs but l ask if there is the demand will put them back on

Cash turnstiles will help with the overall attendances. Equally so will a slightly better first XI.

In terms of attendance having the online ticket system available for games greater than the next game or two would also help people like me.

Also looked at the England Ladies game but the link does not work so Vale fans can't buy tickets!

Cash turnstiles will help with the overall attendances. Equally so will a slightly better first XI.

In terms of attendance having the online ticket system available for games greater than the next game or two would also help people like me.

Also looked at the England Ladies game but the link does not work so Vale fans can't buy tickets!

Thank you for the final point will try and address that in the morning

I will also reinstate cash turnstiles for the next home game

Norman, you have seen how well used they were at FA cup games. You used the short sighted view that because the gate was down compared to a league game, then they weren't a success. The supporters club have asked you to put a cash turnstile on for a trial period, you refused. I understand you have invested a lot of money on the ticketing system, but that same system is costing the club revenue because it is putting people off attending. All in all though, given the current state of affairs, I doubt it will make much difference to gates.

Thank you for the final point will try and address that in the morning

I will also reinstate cash turnstiles for the next home game

And build some buzz? An "us against the world" mentality? A rallying cry?

You have huge power to get fan stuff back on side but you seem to either shut up or tell us doom and gloom.

You need to get fans back onside. Wanting to come to Vale as opposed to it being a chore.

Whoever runs your social media could easily do that instead of advertising ******* Mother's Day every day of the week!!

Lets try that for Swindon and see if it eases queueing and improves the gate

But like I say Norman. Let's promote it properly.

None of us want to see us go down. Regardless of all our differences in opinion with lots of supporters.

It's the frustration, from where I see it, that nobody in the club cares what happens.

We desperately need to stay up and YOU are the man who can get fans onside and fighting for the cause in the next few weeks.

Archived