onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

what the hell ?

Bob Marley

There's the whole summer for picking the bones out of this,

At the moment it doesn't matter who's fault this is or isn't. Now is not the time

Why dont you start acting like supporters and focus on what's important, and maybe, just maybe you might have a L1 team to support

next year.

You can talk for ever about what the players can and cannot do, but like it or not , the current squad will determine our league status for next year, and perhaps the following seasons as well.

One thing I do know, is that your individual support might, just might make the difference.

Is that what a football supporter is about ? thick and thin ?

If you're not up for the job, get yourself up the d-road and watch premier league mediocrity with the rest,

Time to show your true colours ........

Advert

At the moment it doesn't matter who's fault this is or isn't. Now is not the time

Why dont you start acting like supporters and focus on what's important, and maybe, just maybe you might have a L1 team to support

next year.

You can talk for ever about what the players can and cannot do, but like it or not , the current squad will determine our league status for next year, and perhaps the following seasons as well.

One thing I do know, is that your individual support might, just might make the difference.

If you're not up for the job, get yourself up the d-road and watch premier league mediocrity with the rest,

On the subject of thick and thin, I've been to Gills, Millwall and Vale Park in the past 7 days. Despite my presence, we still can't score goals or keep clean sheets. I'm therefore comfortable giving my views on here, as well as getting behind the players on the pitch.

We're all supporters but that doesn't mean we should just applaud everything without thinking.

Supporters want the best for the club. If that means pointing out mistakes or errors so that hopefully the club can learn from them then that's also showing your support.

Something (or things) is (are) obviously wrong and if we don't want to repeat the same mistake(s) next season then lessons need to be learnt.

For me, being a fan isn't just blindly cheering on but it's also pointing out when and where things can be improved and make the club better.

Yes, it's good to try and encourage the team during the game but to expect nothing but blind loyalty right now is unrealistic.

Fair sentiments Bob.

As much as I dislike the man, why doesn't Norman come out with something similar?

Create an us against the world attitude. Get fans up for the fight.

The fans need leaders as well. It's about time our leader stood up to be counted and got fans up for this relegation fight we are in.

Sadly, when the going gets tough, he goes missing.

Even a simple official statement about all pulling together would be a start.

Here's hoping.

Agreed in may respects, What i would say, is that the players need 100% encouragement now, and not people picking faults on an online forum

It's not about blind loyalty, it's about giving a group of young lads belief and confidence,

As a fan base, if we're not prepared to do that, then i'll look forward to seeing the L2 fixtures in the summer

next year.

Vale fans were superb 2day

Sent from my SM-G920F using the onevalefan mobile app

Agreed in may respects, What i would say, is that the players need 100% encouragement now, and not people picking faults on an online forum

It's not about blind loyalty, it's about giving a group of young lads belief and confidence,

As a fan base, if we're not prepared to do that, then i'll look forward to seeing the L2 fixtures in the summer

If we are watching league two fixtures next season

Don't go blaming the fan base

I recall the majority of the fan base realised from day one we would struggle

It's smurfs club his decisions and his failure

On the subject of thick and thin, I've been to Gills, Millwall and Vale Park in the past 7 days. Despite my presence, we still can't score goals or keep clean sheets. I'm therefore comfortable giving my views on here, as well as getting behind the players on the pitch.

What he said.

Are you on a wind up? For Christs sake its NOT the supporters fault the L2 fixtures were coming from the first day of Smurfs experiment

And if we end up playing in League 2 next year there will be an exodus from the fan base. We've been waiting in vain all season for things to improve, something to satisfy my soul, it hasn't happened.

It's not a few fans online comments that will be the reason for league 2 football.

Ludicrous to even suggest so.

Archived