onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Where's Reggie?

tonyh

Advert

The funny thing about football is how people can watch the exact same thing and have such differing opinions. I'd personally be delighted to never see this man ever again but that's just my opinion.

I'd personally be delighted to never see Forrester again after today's inept performance but that's just my opinion.

Brown doesn't seem to like most of the foreigners' date=' heck he doesn't seem to like Thomas either. It's all very, very odd.[/quote']

Reg is injured apparently calf strain so stop laying the blame on Brown who was deliberately thwarted on deadline day in his attempt to strengthen the team and turn your attention to the Trump of Burslem

Brown doesn't seem to like most of the foreigners' date=' heck he doesn't seem to like Thomas either. It's all very, very odd.[/quote']

Here we go, I predicted Smurf would make Brown a scapegoat, and the process has started with his 'chum' doing it by proxy. Next week - Brown out, it's all his fault, just watch !

It's not all his fault but 1 win in 9 with relatively easy fixtures is beyond dire.

Agreed this is what worries me, the fixture list he's had is easier than the one that lies before him and he's hardly had that new manager factor, his signings have generally been as poor and he's alienating players. I also wonder about the dramatic change in training regime as this could possibly be indirectly linked to the injuries we are currently suffering.

I thought he'd be cracking, then again I thought Page would!

The chairman must get the next managerial appointment right and for me that's an experienced man as rookies don't seem to work for our chairman.

Archived