onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Matchday Thread: Millwall v Port Vale

Fosse69

Advert

We need a proper, experienced manager. Its completely unfair to throw Brown into this mess without any managerial experience. I would welcome Micky back tomorrow at least until the end of the season. If we do nothing it is clear we are going down.

Smurf for christ's sake, show some ******* leadership and get your head out of your arse!

We need a proper, experienced manager. Its completely unfair to throw Brown into this mess without any managerial experience. I would welcome Micky back tomorrow at least until the end of the season. If we do nothing it is clear we are going down.

Smurf for christ's sake, show some ******* leadership and get your head out of your arse!

I doubt Michael Brown would get thrown into anything.

He was offered the gig and he took it.

Well done those who travelled to the Den. Shame it was not a better result for you.

I used to have some sympathy for them but after the away performances last season under Page and this season under Bruno and Brown, I'm beginning to question their sanity.

I predicted a 3 0 defeat tonight so they've done better than I thought.

Fair play to those that travelled but we are very nearly where we deserve to be, in the bottom 4.

Anybody who disputes that fact is either on drugs or watching a different game to me. I've seen two good games all season, Scunthorpe and Millwall and I've been to every home game. I've only seen us play at Bolton and Huddersfield away and both of those performances were a joke.

There are no leaders on or off the pitch and the ground is tired and there is a really flat atmosphere. I just feel low about the whole club at the moment.

To make matters worse, Crwho have started winning so we'll have another trip to Crusty Road to look forward to next season.

Sorry to sound so down and negative, I just can't take any positives and Norman has to carry the can.

I doubt Michael Brown would get thrown into anything.

He was offered the gig and he took it.

Has he been offered the gig? He is caretaker manager still according to all sources. Now 6 weeks after Bruno's departure and we still have no idea what the hell is going on at the club. Who is in charge? Who is the manager? Where is the leadership? A ship without a captain. A ship that is taking on water...fast.

This season has been an absolute farce. Smurthwaite should be absolutely ashamed of himself as he is the one who has presided over this utter shambles. It is his decisions that see us where we are. Absolute disgrace. You are destroying this club Mr Smurthwaite. Act now, show some leadership, locate your balls or **** off- simple as that for me.

Well once again Vale fail to beat a team they r judged to have no chance against .

Very disappointing all round again Millwall thoroughly deserved there win glad i didnt go as was tempted but decided invite me mum for a beef roast tea instead ( that was fab absolutely beautiful ).

I tried be optimistic but this lot would knock the optimism out of the most happiest person .

Well done the goalie saves the pen then switched off and comceded the goal straight after again .

Positives there isnt any .

Where is Reggie .

U needto be a threat and at least that lad gives us summat .

We go again .

Archived