onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Matchday Thread: Millwall v Port Vale

Fosse69

Advert

Didn't we beat Millwall and the much-hyped Russians 2 - 0 at their place?

Neil Harris has already stated publicly that they won't be thinking of the Cup when they place us - which, hopefully, will have already made his team think about the Cup game?

They are bound to, the 5th round is where it gets serious.

Didn't we beat Millwall and the much-hyped Russians 2 - 0 at their place?

Neil Harris has already stated publicly that they won't be thinking of the Cup when they place us - which, hopefully, will have already made his team think about the Cup game?

2-1. We were a joy to watch that day. The place was heaving and the swathe of empty seats segregating us from their fans was ever diminishing as more and more home fans poured in, until they were sitting practically on top of us. One of my more restrained 'mentals' when we scored the winner.

I've studied the remaining games of the bottom eight clubs in L1 and awarded points according to the present form. I made the Vale to get 48 points which left them in 19th place.

The current form of Coventry, Swindon, Chesterfield, Bury and Oldham should see them finishing below the Vale. Gills, same points as Vale and Shrewsbury just above them.

I've studied the remaining games of the bottom eight clubs in L1 and awarded points according to the present form. I made the Vale to get 48 points which left them in 19th place.

The current form of Coventry, Swindon, Chesterfield, Bury and Oldham should see them finishing below the Vale. Gills, same points as Vale and Shrewsbury just above them.

I hope you're right, I'd take 19th now.

I'd snap your hand off for this right now. Survival is paramount this season. I'd feel confident of Brown getting rid of the deadwood and building a good team over the summer. Plus having a proper pre-season with good fitness work.

I'd snap your hand off for this right now. Survival is paramount this season. I'd feel confident of Brown getting rid of the deadwood and building a good team over the summer. Plus having a proper pre-season with good fitness work.

If he gets a decent budget and able to pay the experienced players we need the going rate for which league we will be playing in.

I see that Coventry have signed Yakubu until the end of the season.

But Oldham and Coventry have recently had good results so the form factor cannot be taken for granted. The only way Vale will get out of this mess is winning games such as tonight

The current form of Oldham ? what 4 wins in last 7. And Bury last 5 games 2-2-1..... not sure what form you have been looking at but both are a damn sight better than the 3 points from 15 that we have.

If you are awarding points to current form i would give us 2 away points, left needing to win 5 of our remaining homes, football doesn,t work like that though.

Hard to say what will happen, the shots for and against columns are a lot better than during Bruno's reign and so we are turning performances around but need results sharpish. If we could of held on Saturday then confidence going into tonight would be much improved and a chance to cement that over the next two or three games.

Its looking like games against Coventry, Shrewsbury, Swindon and Chesterfield are going to be absolutely massive for us! Probably need 10 points from them four and pick up 2 or 3 wins elsewhere. If we get 4 points between now and 4:50 on Saturday or even 6 all of a sudden things will look different i guess.

Archived