onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Matt Smith - Dundee United

Robbie Earle's Perm

No because I didn't meet him on a football pitch and to my knowledge that's the only place where he is.

Ah right...So you met him and yet failed to tell him that you thought he was a coward.................on a football pitch.....Coward.:laugh:

Advert

Don't worry, if he is a success it will be Browns scouting network that got us a great player where as if he is a failure then it will be one of Smurfs signings through Mixu.

I'm just hoping that the manager is not getting undermined and having players foisted on him, I want Brown to be a success and his own man. Nothing more nothing less.

If Brown is the one looking at him in training and the one making a decision then does it matter who recommended him?

Of course not that's obvious isn't it .......It will only become an issue if Brown is told he IS joining or is that acceptable nowadays.

I wish people would stop moaning about everything the manager or chairman do. They are only taking a look at the player, how many had heard of Ian Taylor who we signed from moor green. Let the people at the club get on with it and let's see how these players play before we start judging whether they are any good or not.

With respect Newchapel, Ian Taylor was of a different era with different scouts.

For every Ian Taylor you mention there is dozens upon dozens of failed acquisitions, a lot from the last 18 months, loans and permanent signings, that have been nowhere near the required standard.

And that reason is why people are so concerned.

As a football club we are simply getting it all wrong at the moment.

All this negativity on this forum, makes me so sad!

Everyone seems to agree, that we don't have any money. Yet everyone expects us to sign proven players, that costs a s... load of dosh!

I get that we could do as Notts County did a few years back, and get Sven Göran in as manager, and sign Kasper Schmeichel and the likes on silly money. But where are they now? Signing players we didn't even want and figthing relegation from the league below us!

I know we all want what is best for the club!

I know we all want us to sign players we actually know!

I know we all want us to win the league with the biggest margin in the history of British football!

But as long as we live within our means, the club is stable and we go find a winning formula that takes the club forward, I am quite happy!

That formula is not always found in the first or second attempt, but all of a sudden, everything clicks and away we go!

At least we are trying something new and not just settling for what everyone on here seemed to agree didn't work last year.

My God did everybody slam Page and 99% of the players on here! Smurf took action and did what everybody was screaming for. Fast forward 4 months, and it was the same old messages on here, just different names.

I want was is best for Port Vale!

Do I know what that is? No I don't!

So what do I do? I support the Vale, the players and the manager, until they are no longer at the Vale.

This thread is about a player, nobody really seem to know who is. People google the name, find a random wiki page (who we all know are less credible than The Sun), and start slagging him off, bassed on the info retained there.

Wow... just wow!!!

With al the experts advising Brown and Smurf on this forum, it puzzles me how the vale have not reached the premier league. When supporters had a bit more say in running of club it was still losing £250k annually,15 + years of bedlam.its seem the only time supporters come together is when the sh## hits the fan and buckets come out to save the club.devided we fall, a bit of togetherness would not go a miss,or bigger buckets may be needed next time, try looking at some positives and not picking on any little bit of negativity you can.we have been near the gutter a couple of times maybe the next time we will be sucked down the drain. Unless you have somebody in mind with deep pockets you should be careful what you wish for. Our present chairman may not be the best, he says it as it is sometimes, and made a some mistakes, the Bruno experiment failed,no guarantee in football. Premier clubs pay millions for players, and still the fallers occur,just an opinion ,as many say on here different views

All this negativity on this forum, makes me so sad!

Everyone seems to agree, that we don't have any money. Yet everyone expects us to sign proven players, that costs a s... load of dosh!

I get that we could do as Notts County did a few years back, and get Sven Göran in as manager, and sign Kasper Schmeichel and the likes on silly money. But where are they now? Signing players we didn't even want and figthing relegation from the league below us!

I know we all want what is best for the club!

I know we all want us to sign players we actually know!

I know we all want us to win the league with the biggest margin in the history of British football!

But as long as we live within our means, the club is stable and we go find a winning formula that takes the club forward, I am quite happy!

That formula is not always found in the first or second attempt, but all of a sudden, everything clicks and away we go!

At least we are trying something new and not just settling for what everyone on here seemed to agree didn't work last year.

My God did everybody slam Page and 99% of the players on here! Smurf took action and did what everybody was screaming for. Fast forward 4 months, and it was the same old messages on here, just different names.

I want was is best for Port Vale!

Do I know what that is? No I don't!

So what do I do? I support the Vale, the players and the manager, until they are no longer at the Vale.

This thread is about a player, nobody really seem to know who is. People google the name, find a random wiki page (who we all know are less credible than The Sun), and start slagging him off, bassed on the info retained there.

Wow... just wow!!!

Fantastic post written with passion in reality it's only a select few most of us use common sense and just try to support the team we love

With al the experts advising Brown and Smurf on this forum, it puzzles me how the vale have not reached the premier league. When supporters had a bit more say in running of club it was still losing £250k annually,15 + years of bedlam.its seem the only time supporters come together is when the sh## hits the fan and buckets come out to save the club.devided we fall, a bit of togetherness would not go a miss,or bigger buckets may be needed next time, try looking at some positives and not picking on any little bit of negativity you can.we have been near the gutter a couple of times maybe the next time we will be sucked down the drain. Unless you have somebody in mind with deep pockets you should be careful what you wish for. Our present chairman may not be the best, he says it as it is sometimes, and made a some mistakes, the Bruno experiment failed,no guarantee in football. Premier clubs pay millions for players, and still the fallers occur,just an opinion ,as many say on here different views

How much are we losing annually now?

Fantastic post written with passion in reality it's only a select few most of us use common sense and just try to support the team we love

didn't realise common sense was allowed on this forum, just plugged in a new keyboard will take some getting used to as this one has all the letters and numbers visible.:innocent06:

Archived