onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Rob Page - Sexist ********

Twitters

Advert

No it is not sexist. Why do certain people on this site love knocking Page. Would we be as bad as we are, if Page had stayed and the Club had invested in players??

Saying that playing like a girl is more embarrassing than playing like a boy is sexist. Hence why he's apologised.

If people ever wonder why we still have equality issues, they just need to read this thread. At least the Northampton fans recognise this.

It is a biological fact that girls are physically inferior to boys so by saying his team played like girls Page is saying that his players were physically inferior to the opposition. Why do we have separate men's and women's football if they are actually equal?

It is a biological fact that girls are physically inferior to boys so by saying his team played like girls Page is saying that his players were physically inferior to the opposition. Why do we have separate men's and women's football if they are actually equal?

Tell that to the 11 year old girl who I will be refereeing tomorrow and will be playing better than many other boys in her league.

Twitters returns!!! Intelligent as ever and never looking for an argument to justify his existance!!!!!

Great intelligent post there, well done. Oh and for the record I've never left, I just have better things do with my time usually. I was just that angered by his disgusting comments that I needed to vent my anger on here.

Sadly it seems though that sexism is still acceptable in 2017.

It is quite embarrassing that you don't actually think his comments were sexist.

Make sure you have a fed-up face picture taken by a newspaper and then demand Page be sacked and get sex-equality training before he's allowed anywhere near society again.

That's how it works for the perpetually-offended, isn't it?

Tell that to the 11 year old girl who I will be refereeing tomorrow and will be playing better than many other boys in her league.

Ah, so you are talking about 11 year old girls, not all girls. I bet your lass doesn't end up in League football however good she is.

Great intelligent post there, well done. Oh and for the record I've never left, I just have better things do with my time usually. I was just that angered by his disgusting comments that I needed to vent my anger on here.

Sadly it seems though that sexism is still acceptable in 2017.

Maybe vent your anger with a handwritten letter to the people Page works for, rather than fans of his former club.

Do let us know how far you take this huge issue.

You and several other posters on here only ever come on to vent your anger, I could name the others but everyone on here knows exactly who they are that only turn up when things ain't great and are no where to be seen when things are doing well, look how many posts I have ever made, I am on here most days catching up on the club I have supported for 30 years but don't get involved in the petty arguments that flood every single thread, I don't get the chance to go to game and haven't done for several years due to living in many places round the world including Africa and Asia and now being 300 miles away my visits are sparadic and don't co incise with games unfortunately but this doesn't lower my level of love for my club. As far as intelligent is concerned I can make comment about yours having seen the drivel you spout on here when it suits you, you have no justification for having a pop at me as I doubt you have never read anything I have posted or if you have it would not have stuck in your feable brain as most of my post are on gtc, anyway have a good Saturday night tw@tters

You and several other posters on here only ever come on to vent your anger, I could name the others but everyone on here knows exactly who they are that only turn up when things ain't great and are no where to be seen when things are doing well, look how many posts I have ever made, I am on here most days catching up on the club I have supported for 30 years but don't get involved in the petty arguments that flood every single thread, I don't get the chance to go to game and haven't done for several years due to living in many places round the world including Africa and Asia and now being 300 miles away my visits are sparadic and don't co incise with games unfortunately but this doesn't lower my level of love for my club. As far as intelligent is concerned I can make comment about yours having seen the drivel you spout on here when it suits you, you have no justification for having a pop at me as I doubt you have never read anything I have posted or if you have it would not have stuck in your feable brain as most of my post are on gtc, anyway have a good Saturday night tw@tters

So basically you only come on here to abuse people or write a few numbers down?

Archived