onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Bruno out now!!!!

Biddulph_PV

Advert

Getting Purkiss,Foley and Thomas fit and having a word with Grant would be a start.The younguns will come good.**** result and performance today.Poor run.Points in the bag.One point per game keeps us up beasty.

Things havnt bin good since Coventry at home.10 points in that time out of 11 games is simply not good enough. And do you believe Purkiss was injured anyway? Because i dont. Its clear to see hes lost the dressing room and the sooner hes goes the better.

Not calling for Bruno's head yet but an embarrassing result today. Need to see a response from the players next game and if he is still here then some quality signings in January to change our fortunes.

More signings to add to the 30 or so we already got.Give over man.Hes lost the dressing room and hes got to go.Even you must want him gone now surely.

Well what an absolute shambles.

I hope all those in the Bycars laughing at me last week for saying 'Bruno Out' and 'Time for Plan B Smurf' feel as embarrassed and ashamed as I do to be a Vale fan at this moment in time.

I said after the Bolton game he had to go and nothing has changed. Some people watch the game through rose tinted spectacles. We aren't good enough and are heading for League Two rapidly with this clown in charge.

Well what an absolute shambles.

I hope all those in the Bycars laughing at me last week for saying 'Bruno Out' and 'Time for Plan B Smurf' feel as embarrassed and ashamed as I do to be a Vale fan at this moment in time.

I said after the Bolton game he had to go and nothing has changed. Some people watch the game through rose tinted spectacles. We aren't good enough and are heading for League Two rapidly with this clown in charge.

We have been **** since we beat scunny.

Smurf is out of his depth & clueless & he appointed an out of his depth & clueless manager on the whim of some fabricated story that hes mates with jose & in turn he signed a bunch of cowardly gutless out of their depth foreigners.

Smurf wont sack him though as smurf is gutless, he bottled sacking page after exeter & gave some ******** about possible new owners wanting keep him & now he will bottle sacking bruno.

We have been **** since we beat scunny.

Smurf is out of his depth & clueless & he appointed an out of his depth & clueless manager on the whim of some fabricated story that hes mates with jose & in turn he signed a bunch of cowardly gutless out of their depth foreigners.

Smurf wont sack him though as smurf is gutless, he bottled sacking page after exeter & gave some ******** about possible new owners wanting keep him & now he will bottle sacking bruno.

Yep I agree Scunthorpe was the last half decent game I saw and that was in August. No wonder we can't get 4,000 through the gate.

All this **** talk from Smurf of a top six side is an absolute joke.

Those calling for Rowett and JFH to replace Bruno are as deluded as those who said we had turned a corner beating a very poor Hartlepool side.

Sell up Smurf, cut your losses and leave with whatever dignity you have left.

Agreed with Rowett as I think he would be looking for a championship club, but JFH is available and managed Burton last year who did excellent under him, so I personally don't see him as a manager who would possibly be out of our reach.

At the end of the day it's Smurf's money, but how on earth was hiring a Portuguese manager who has "managed" 7 teams (8 if you include us) in little over 5 and a half years plus a hoarde of jobbers from across Europe ever going to be anything but a disaster? We are Bruno's first English club and the 27 games he's managed is his joint longest stint. He is absolutely clueless (and while I'm sure they're trying hard) these jobbers we've got playing for us are just not good enough. I'm sure they will all love a cold drizzly night on a boggy pitch on a Tuesday night in February and play some silky football.

Archived