onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Boxing: Fights coming up

boslemportvale91

Did you guys watch the same fight as me??? Whilst it wasn't technically the best, it was a proper slug-fest in parts and totally gripping throughout. Admittedly a little cringeworthy at the end but at least Haye had the good grace not to blame his injury this time, although there's no denying it had a massive bearing on the result. Certainly better than some of the more recent big PPV offerings.

I don't think Bellew would beat Wilder mind.

Advert

Eddie hearn mugging punters off again. Haye is spent. As shown three rounds in.

Bellew is toss should have knocked haye out but didnt have the power.

Anyone who paid tonight should take a long hard look at their lives. Far better to waste money on.

Why is it a waste of money if people are enjoying spending their money on something they like ? I'm a huge boxing fan and don't see it as a waste of money , saved a few quid watching it at home rather having a few pints at the local

Keith Thurman beat Danny Garcia via split decision at 147lbs tonight, he just did a bit more. Danny Garcia has spent most of his boxing life at 140lbs, his power doesn't look like it's as effective at 147lbs although Thurman is very elusive and hard to hit with a clean shot. No doubt Danny Garcia has a cast iron chin.

Why is it a waste of money if people are enjoying spending their money on something they like ? I'm a huge boxing fan and don't see it as a waste of money , saved a few quid watching it at home rather having a few pints at the local

If people enjoyed that hearn has won. A has been v someone who won a boxing licence out of a packet of kelloggs. Hearn has mugged you off, the hatred they spoke before the fight, the non entity of a fight and then the post match love in.

I thought after the match haye was going to get bellews cock out and start sucking him off if was so cringeworthy. Then bellew starts talking about how hes in control and everyone will want to fight him, joshua would beat the pair of them if the three of them fought at the same time.

If people enjoyed that hearn has won. A has been v someone who won a boxing licence out of a packet of kelloggs. Hearn has mugged you off, the hatred they spoke before the fight, the non entity of a fight and then the post match love in.

I thought after the match haye was going to get bellews cock out and start sucking him off if was so cringeworthy. Then bellew starts talking about how hes in control and everyone will want to fight him, joshua would beat the pair of them if the three of them fought at the same time.

Have a day off will ya mate , Bellow is a great fighter and has showed many times he can get the job done. That happens at every fight it's all for show and gets people interested , and the "post match love in" is fighters respecting their opponents after a fight and respecting the sport.

Anyways back on topic , Thurman Vs Garcia was a good fight and the right man won. Rumours stemming Degale VS Groves rematch may be on the cards though for me personally i rather see Degale get his rematch against Badou Jack

looking forward to the Crolla - Linares rematch coming up

Enjoyed watching bellow and haye last night. Don't worry I used kodi before anyone says I have been mugged off ! Strange fight really, haye would have gone earlier had in been in with a proper heavyweight. But it was still gripping, credit to both fighters. Bellow would be better suited trimming up and dropping back to his natural weight.

I think Joshua could have this weight sown up for years if he applies himself right, at the moment there is nobody near imo.

David Haye vs Tony Bellew was a money making fight and it showed (still enjoyable though), it was not a fight between two elite boxers in their prime for a world title, that was Thurman vs Garcia.

Anyone wanting to see an upcoming fight between two elite boxers in their prime then tune into Gennady Golovkin vs Daniel Jacobs on March 18th, for boxing fans it will be a cracker.

David Haye vs Tony Bellew was a money making fight and it showed (still enjoyable though), it was not a fight between two elite boxers in their prime for a world title, that was Thurman vs Garcia.

Anyone wanting to see an upcoming fight between two elite boxers in their prime then tune into Gennady Golovkin vs Daniel Jacobs on March 18th, for boxing fans it will be a cracker.

Thanks for the tip, I'll look out for that one.

Spot on Paul, Thurman Garcia was given no where near as much press as haye bellew.

Spot on Paul, Thurman Garcia was given no where near as much press as haye bellew.

Because it was on at approx 4am U.Kk time, it will be the same with the ggg fight and to make it more complicated the ggg fight is ppv over here. Still worth trying to watch it if poss.

Khan vs Manny is called off.

Really looking forward to the Golovkin Jacobs fight . Two great fighters though i think GGG will take it

The 38m didn't materialize, I'd have fought both at the same time for half that purse!!

Best fight for khan would be with Kell Brook and if Brook fails to beat Errol Spence then Khan vs Brook would be a win win for both.

Another tremendous GGG/Jacobs preview, I can't wait either, can't see it going to the scorecards and hope it doesn't go there. The look on the face of Curtis Stevens (ca 14 40) is an iconic moment in boxing. I can see GGG using the same strategy as when he fought David Lemieux and not the gung ho style he adopted vs Kell Brook. Jacobs has been KO'd and also knocked down before, GGG will stop him. Chocolatito on the undercard. Interestingly, David Lemieux fights Curtis Stevens in New York on Saturday evening.