onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Paedophile coach at Crewe?

valeparklife

I get a little skeptical about internal inquiries/investigations.... given the number of clubs involved, victims coming forward and possible connections between clubs I think an independent inquiry should be set up to look at the whole

Same here Geo. You couldn't blame anyone for being cynical when the FA launch 'Internal Inquiries' into all and everything football, and it is my guess the lower league 'Clubs found wanting in this ugly episode will be stomped on with the PL 'Clubs getting a verbal 'naughty, don't do it again.

Advert

Folks - can I remind people that being suspended and under investigation is not the same as being "guilty". I don't think comments such as "I always thought he was etc" are appropriate in this case.

Dario Gradi is being investigated I presume because the FA think he has questions to answer. He may answer them satisfactorily or he may not but can we let the investigation take place and reach a conclusion before we draw our conclusions.

Dario Gradi is being investigated I presume because the FA think he has questions to answer. He may answer them satisfactorily or he may not but can we let the investigation take place and reach a conclusion before we draw our conclusions.

NO! It's much better to have a lynch mob that strings someone up without worrying about whether they actually ARE guilty or not. The French Terror - bet that was great, best fun ever with the possible exceptions of the social cleansing work of the venerable Matthew Hopkins or the Salem witch hunts. J'accuse !!!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I recently took my 8 year old grandson to Man Utd goalkeeper coaching.

The changes.

The lads and parents must use the disabled toilet because using the gents is not allowed.

If the lad wants to go to the toilet and the parent is not available the lad will have to pee himself.

The lads must be in full view of parents at all times.

If your lad is being given a lift by someone other than a relative the lad must sit behind the driver in the car.

Apparently there has been 4 unfounded accusations ,current day,since this issue was exposed.

NO! It's much better to have a lynch mob that strings someone up without worrying about whether they actually ARE guilty or not. The French Terror - bet that was great, best fun ever with the possible exceptions of the social cleansing work of the venerable Matthew Hopkins or the Salem witch hunts. J'accuse !!!

AH yes

Matthew Hopkirk, the witch finder general and hanging judge Jeffries, those personages made britain what it is today, you fill in the details.

The Guardian says another youth coach at Crewe has been suspended by the FA and it believes Gradi's suspension is because of issues while he was at Crewe not because of his involvement in the Chelsea cover-up...

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2017/jan/04/crewe-paul-mccann-suspended-fa

I spoke to Dario about this and he said the suspension is from when he was a coach at Chelsea, he was never assistant manager as some papers reported and he expects the ban to be lifted any time soon.

Archived