onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Paedophile coach at Crewe?

valeparklife

Advert

Shock horror I didn't see that one coming lol, people on here slated me when I said I reckon he's a *************** (just my opinion) now it looks like my hunch gonna be proved right.

Your hunch. You mean the same hunch that everyone else has had for the last 20 years?

Shock horror I didn't see that one coming lol, people on here slated me when I said I reckon he's a *************** (just my opinion) now it looks like my hunch gonna be proved right.

Shock,horror.You didn't see that one coming but you knew about it?????:doh:

What was YOUR hunch based on?

Where/when have you been slated?

I got to know Dario a little recently through my work and he doesn't seem like that kind of bloke to me. I think he may be guilty of turning a blind eye (in itself an horrific crime) but don't think he will be found guilty of any physical abuse. Only time will tell though. He has kept a low profile recently though not seen him for a couple of weeks. He was hanging around with one of Crewes youth players but purely as a mentor although it was a little bit weird to me but if you were getting 15% of all future transfers then you might want to keep the best players close to Crewe.

Reading twitter and the Crewe message boards and Oliver Holt is spot on. A lot of people seem to think there is a conspiracy against Crewe and as such have their heads deep in the sand.

Correct, Twitters. That stuff in the Oliver Holt article about him being booed by a member of staff at Crewe was disgraceful.

Archived