onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Grant

boslemportvale91

Advert

First I saw of grants involvement was their player had his shirt in the middle of a big ruck of 15-20 players all involved in handbags. Grant was writhing around trying to get this guy off him and it ended up tearing his shirt straight off.

The whole issue was caused by their player shoving Tavares who was standing over the ball. They had a freekick and he just stood in front of the ball to delay them slighty I guess.

Didn't really see what happened.But Grant was obviously very upset about something,what ever it was.It was obvious something really upset him you could see it by the way he left the pitch.But why didn't the management team make him go out of the way into the dressing room to calm down.Why didn't they stop him going back onto the pitch to confront the ref?He could be in for 4-5 game ban or maybe more depending on what the ref put's in his report.Their No 15(?) threw a punch will that be reviewed and will he get retrospective punishment for throwing the punch?

So, if he gets an increased ban, be might not play again until the New Year. That's also when the transfer window opens is it not? Just a coincidence I'm sure....

Grant should be fined by the club for his post match action against the ref which will lead to an extended ban.

First I saw of grants involvement was their player had his shirt in the middle of a big ruck of 15-20 players all involved in handbags. Grant was writhing around trying to get this guy off him and it ended up tearing his shirt straight off.

The whole issue was caused by their player shoving Tavares who was standing over the ball. They had a freekick and he just stood in front of the ball to delay them slighty I guess.

Tavares took the ball right up to the keeper with a player constantly trying to get the ball of him, that caused the ruck

It was funny watching a shirtless Grant pick the ball up where the free kick was due to be taken from and walk off the pitch with the ball. The referee didn't know what to do other than shrug his shoulders, priceless!

I do think the backroom staff should have stopped him coming back on at the end though. Referee might have the last laugh if he decides to report him. As an earlier poster said depending on his ban that might be the last we see of him

Ray Williams really annoyed me with his "brain size of a pea" comment , while grant should have no way gone back on the pitch and caused more aggro for himself something was said to make him angrily react like that and the comment made by Williams was bang out of order and classless.

Ray Williams actually referred to Calvin Andrews's ban when discussing Grant. In Rays words "and that was just an elbow". It was not an elbow it was an assault! Williams is clueless and the 2 incidents are simple not comparable. He has no idea what was said and done.

Yes Grant was out of order but id want to know what was said or done prior to being so damming. Williams also said Grant should not be in the team anyway which is simply nonsense. We will miss him i have no doubt.

Archived