onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Tideswell - Great Article

NLVMalc

Its a good article ....Yes.......well written......Yes........factual Yes....... will the pro board understand the doubts and queries.......probably not.....will the knuckle draggers who were abusing the march on the first Saturday read and understand it........ definitely not.

I feel all this is deja vue and all this posturing by Lloyd is just carrying out Bratt & Co's original plans sticking up two fingers to the shareholders wishes.

Advert

Its a good article ....Yes.......well written......Yes........factual Yes....... will the pro board understand the doubts and queries.......probably not.....will the knuckle draggers who were abusing the march on the first Saturday read and understand it........ definitely not.

I feel all this is deja vue and all this posturing by Lloyd is just carrying out Bratt & Co's original plans sticking up two fingers to the shareholders wishes.

Lloyd has more than hinted what it will be

Millions..............but may not all be money or shares purchase........plans to complete the stand.....training facilities blah blah blah......no doubt linked to other funding and or grants.....

I hope Im proved wrong I really do

However the clear marker has been set any thing less than 1.2million cash up front is shocking

Lloyd has more than hinted what it will be

Millions..............but may not all be money or shares purchase........plans to complete the stand.....training facilities blah blah blah......no doubt linked to other funding and or grants.....

I hope Im proved wrong I really do

However the clear marker has been set any thing less than 1.2million cash up front is shocking

His quote was "Millions"... they have rebuffed potentially more,if Lloyd and Deakin fail to come up with the goods a lot of people are going to feel cheated.

Time will tell or should I say Tik Tok !

How can a temporary Chairman with a vote of no confidence and a temporary CEO do a secret deal behind the shareholders backs...this deal has little to do with the best interests of Port Vale and a lot to do with the "Cartel" gaining and extra 24.9% to vote with.

Why is Deakin a temporary CEO? Don't recall seing him being given that title?

And whilst Lloyd may only be a temporary chairman he didn't personally lose a vote of no confidence. The board as a whole at the time did. That board no longer exists. Lloyd, as an individual, was voted back on to the board in a perfectly legal manor, as was the wish of the majority fo the shares.

You would have to question whether an individual who was part of a board who got a "vote of no confidence" by is owners should even be making such critical decisions on our clubs future.

In my opinion and for the above reason, it should be the shareholders who decide [ before any more shares are sold ]

A great article Martin and its nice to read something without "spin."

I hope, really hope that Lloyd's trip to the States comes to nothing and these bids are another deja vu, just like all the other empty promises to come from the board.

MC and MS are still in the background waiting. The ONLY serious bid that the club has received, once the pretenders have crawled back to where they've come from, the board can only go one way and thats to talk to life - long Vale fan Mark Sims.

BB and GO now have no choice but to step down as promised and where will that leave our club and its remaining directors?

The inevitable will happen.

Lemony "Forever Valiant" Deakin is a temporay CEO on two counts firstly because once the club is sold the new owner will want their own CEO and

if this is truly an interim Board then this is an interim CEO...and secondly once Deakin has set up these long terms contracts in the best interests of Port Vale from a portfolio of companies

then it will be time to move on and set up another club with deals in their best interests.

Lloyd,Oliver and Bratt along with Meigh via an employee are still in the Boardroom and Jackson has been seen around the club still so this is still the same Board of Directors that got an overwhelming vote of no confidence....and if this deal is Ameriturf which was sponsorship only that Bratt wanted to turn into equity so that the Board have an extra 24.9% of power in any vote and finally kill off any EGM threat of a shareholder and fans voice then this deal is not about the best interests of Port Vale it is about power.

Mike Lloyd got a vote of no confidence and this deal is being done behind the backs of the shareholders....it is mighty strange that a so called global company have such an amateur website and such a low profile to the point of being almost invisible....if a company intend to pay for sponsorship to gain a profile in a market but then hide and duck the media it is a very odd thing indeed.

To be honest it even seems not beyond the Board of Directors to have made the whole thing up just before the EGM just like the death threats and the jiffy bags something seems very phoney about the whole thing.

The whole deal was suddenly invented just before the EGM and not only does it not make sense the back story of six months night and day talks

without proof of funding plus the amateur website for a global company

which could have been set up by anyone with some basic I.T. skills......

cheap flights and a couple of games against college teams is also not proof of funding....that they give us money and we give them money and they give us money etc doesn't make the deal worth millions....if the Chuckle Brothers pass £1.60 back and forth "To me to you" a million times doesn't make a 1.6 million deal.....it just all seems nonesense and dodgy and simply designed as a trick to give the Board complete control....did the shareholders elected Director the one without a vote of no confidence get to see the books and do due dilligence....when Lloyd returns and this stitch up complete then they can do what they want and vote off Sims far away from the books...this is the deal Bratt&Co wanted for themselves.

Does Martin still get published in the paper version of the sentinal with as much frequency now that he has turned into a stauch anti-board supporter?

Thsi is a genuine question. I don't read the paper version.

Just read todays paper and it is printed on a full page intodays paper

Archived