onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

FA Cup 2nd Round Draw. (Vale vs Hartlepool)

For Us All

There is next to no chance Westfields will be able to stage the game at their own ground if they draw a league club with even half decent support. They are in the same league as Rocester and Shawbury United(who play in the town where i live). It will be moved to Edgar Street without a doubt if they draw Vale, Shrewsbury, Coventry for example as demand will be too big.

There'd be no great demand from Vale. Our support anywhere South of Coventry is ****.

Advert

There'd be no great demand from Vale. Our support anywhere South of Coventry is ****.

I'd wager we'd still take more than they could cope with coupled with the obvious home demand as I believe they have never played a league team in a competitive match. I'd be surprised if they beat Curzon Ashton in the replay though as they are a good 4 levels above them but who knows?

TBH we always used to take 500+ to Hereford, it's not that far. We took nearly 800 for that awful 4-0 under Foyle, that was in the Cup too!

Its a bit of a worry when u r worried whoever u get ,that to me suggests that we have no faith in what has been produced on the field of play .

I very rarely listen to Radio Stoke but i did after the game v Gills months back Bruno said he wanted the team play all game the way they did that second half .What happened we r going backwards quicker than a bloke who is starting a new job at a place where u know no one .

Whoever we get it must be if at home if prices lowered put about maybe a booth at the potteries centre ,get word about ,maybe a voucher of the next round etc if u turn up against whoever it may be.

If away free travel has to put on ots that big of a game cause the rewards r excellent if u draw a Chelsea Arsenal etc away West Ham even Leeds at Home as they would sell there allocation as would Everton ,Liverpool ,Newcastle .

Like i say it could be the difference between attracting folk back ( very important where have they gone and why do they only turn up for cup ties ,if get a big tie maybe the club should ask them).

UTV

IF we get drawn at home then it will be played on either the Friday night or Sunday, as Stoke are at home on the Saturday.

Really? Bu**er..although I'm in SoT on the Saturday have to be in Bristol Friday evening and drive to Edinburgh Sunday morning :( Can't SCFC move their game so I could go?? ;)

Archived