onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

MO's BANKING STATUS - REF PETER JACKSON'S SCANDALOUS REMARK

TheLegalBeagle

Dear All,

I have considered carefully with Mo some of the comments made by Peter Jackson to a group of fans in the car park after the Accrington game. I will be asking those fans to make statements if they would be willing to do so. I understand Mo is taking my advice under consideration and will be taking such steps as he deems necessary tomorrow.

I will however respond to the scandalous remark by Peter Jackson regarding banking facilities calling Mo's financial credibility into question - namely the PVFC Bank (Coop) will not deal with Mo.

I am reliably informed Peter Jackon's remark is simply not correct.

The Coop bank regional manager had a meeting with Mo about a month ago. The Coop have been keen to secure Mo's business since he switched his Banking from them to Nat West 1992. Mo and his businesses were with the Coop from 1985 to 1992 - no borrowing requirements.

Mo changed in 1992 because Nat West offered better commercial lending terms for his Property business.

The meeting last month with the Coop was on the premsie they could offer better returns on his corporate funds. These are hardly the actions of a bank that would not deal with Mo.

All Mo's business affairs are with Nat West (RBS).

Mo has working relationships with Lloyds Bank and Barclays Bank, Handels Banken all of whom are keen to secure Mo's private and corporate banking.

Mo has personal and corporate investments with the following Investment Banks:

Standard chartered Bank( Liverpool FC shirt sponsors). Indeed Mo attended a trip to Macedonia prior to the season with the players and press as a guest of SC.

UBS, Barclays Wealth, Bank of Scotland, Standard Life.

Morgan Stanley and Deutche Bank and Coutts have been targeting Mo as well as a Major Indian Bank.

So please enough nonsense about Mo and his background etc. Mo's financial credibility is highly regarded by numerous financial institutions and it is totally unacceptable that Peter Jackson should comment in public to the contrary. His remark is malicious and highly offensive.

I can assure you Mo is incensed by the remarks of Peter Jackson yesterday and the conduct of the board generally. For so long as Peter Jackson continues to publicly defame Mo and speak out of turn he will be brought to account. Watch this space.

The most disappointing thing of all is Peter Jackson's ill considered and malicious remarks seems to give the green light to the anti-Mo posters on this site who consistently rake up the past. It is an unwelcome distraction to the bid. The bid stands up to scrutiny and so the next line of attack is to attack Mo the person. My comment to them all - back up your concerns with fact and I will respond addressing such concerns or keep quiet.

The disregard and contempt shown by the board yesterday in the comments to the group of shareholders is a sad indictment to all that is wrong with PVFC at the moment - on and off the pitch - and according to Peter Jackson nothing is going to change because "we just do not trust him [Mo]".

I will not sit back and allow Mo to be treated this way any longer.

My message to the board (and I know you read these posts) - enough is enough. Stop this nonsense.

Kind Regards

Advert

Dear All,

I have considered carefully with Mo some of the comments made by Peter Jackson to a group of fans in the car park after the Accrington game. I will be asking those fans to make statements if they would be willing to do so. I understand Mo is taking my advice under consideration and will be taking such steps as he deems necessary tomorrow.

I will however respond to the scandalous remark by Peter Jackson regarding banking facilities calling Mo's financial credibility into question - namely the PVFC Bank (Coop) will not deal with Mo.

I am reliably informed Peter Jackon's remark is simply not correct.

The Coop bank regional manager had a meeting with Mo about a month ago. The Coop have been keen to secure Mo's business since he switched his Banking from them to Nat West 1992. Mo and his businesses were with the Coop from 1985 to 1992 - no borrowing requirements.

Mo changed in 1992 because Nat West offered better commercial lending terms for his Property business.

The meeting last month with the Coop was on the premsie they could offer better returns on his corporate funds. These are hardly the actions of a bank that would not deal with Mo.

All Mo's business affairs are with Nat West (RBS).

Mo has working relationships with Lloyds Bank and Barclays Bank, Handels Banken all of whom are keen to secure Mo's private and corporate banking.

Mo has personal and corporate investments with the following Investment Banks:

Standard chartered Bank( Liverpool FC shirt sponsors). Indeed Mo attended a trip to Macedonia prior to the season with the players and press as a guest of SC.

UBS, Barclays Wealth, Bank of Scotland, Standard Life.

Morgan Stanley and Deutche Bank and Coutts have been targeting Mo as well as a Major Indian Bank.

So please enough nonsense about Mo and his background etc. Mo's financial credibility is highly regarded by numerous financial institutions and it is totally unacceptable that Peter Jackson should comment in public to the contrary. His remark is malicious and highly offensive.

I can assure you Mo is incensed by the remarks of Peter Jackson yesterday and the conduct of the board generally. For so long as Peter Jackson continues to publicly defame Mo and speak out of turn he will be brought to account. Watch this space.

The most disappointing thing of all is Peter Jackson's ill considered and malicious remarks seems to give the green light to the anti-Mo posters on this site who consistently rake up the past. It is an unwelcome distraction to the bid. The bid stands up to scrutiny and so the next line of attack is to attack Mo the person. My comment to them all - back up your concerns with fact and I will respond addressing such concerns or keep quiet.

The disregard and contempt shown by the board yesterday in the comments to the group of shareholders is a sad indictment to all that is wrong with PVFC at the moment - on and off the pitch - and according to Peter Jackson nothing is going to change because "we just do not trust him [Mo]".

I will not sit back and allow Mo to be treated this way any longer.

My message to the board (and I know you read these posts) - enough is enough. Stop this nonsense.

Kind Regards

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

I take my hat off to you and Mo for standing for all this nonsense and couldn't blame you if you walked away. But from a Vale fan's point of view I hope you fight for the club and take the said director to task for his ill-informed comments, no, I take that back, his LIES. We can all see through his scheming and I long for the day he scuppers out of the doors at Vale Park with his tail between his legs and hope he will be left with NOTHING because the way things are going, without Mo and the team, that is all we will have left!!!!

===LB I truly hope that Mo takes this to it's conclusion and issues Jackson's sorry @ss with a writ for slander and also action is taken against other directors who have allegedly made racist comments in regard to Mo, it's not deemed acceptable in the stands why should we stand for it in the boardroom.=========

Don't worry about it. Most of it has been recorded

Lolz.

Thanks Bede,

Can you speak to the fans who were privy to the conversation to see if they would make statements if required. It might not be necessary but would be nice to know in any event.

A copy of the recording and a transcript would be appreciated.

Feel free to liaise with me or indeed contact Mo direct.

Kind Regards

How sad that it has come to this. Wake up people and smell the coffee.

No one should be having to go to the lengths that Mo and LB are doing to invest in the club, particularly one that is "For Us All".

There is no reason to not progress this bid to it's fullest.

As shown by their latest managerial appointment this board cannot be trusted any longer with the major decisions that impact on the future of our football club.

Can we get the evidence of Jackson saying that about the banks (recording?) and evidence that the bank has never even suggested they wouldn't touch Mo with a barge pole (or whatever it was) and take action against Jacko?

Archived