onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Somethings not right ?

Like Vale I Do

Advert

Before I get shot down I am a Lorne St ticket holder . Yes the buzz isnt there you are right. Why well i think there isnt the belief in the team which seems a strange thing to say bearing in mind our current league position. No confidence in the supporters that we will win the next game and go on a run. Even I am scratching my head wondering how we are where we are and when a few hundred extra fans turn up we añways put in a bad performance and lose.

One thing i have noticed on this forum is, if you don't agree with what some posters say, you get shot down, so that's why maybe this forums gone quiet. Your not allowed to have your own opinion on here.

Completely agree. There's a certain few on here that can't wait to jump all over other Vale fans' opinions and tell them to grow up or f-off back to The Oatcake, etc. if they don't meet with their views.

It's them, as much as "the moaners" who are critical, that have turned this message board into a joke in recent times.

Completely agree. There's a certain few on here that can't wait to jump all over other Vale fans' opinions and tell them to grow up or f-off back to The Oatcake, etc. if they don't meet with their views.

It's them, as much as "the moaners" who are critical, that have turned this message board into a joke in recent times.

Unfortunately the performances on the pitch are getting as bad as the atmosphere on the forum.

Just a reminder.

Sheff.Utd were 6/1 favourites to win League One before a ball was kicked.

Now before somebody says they are always favourite to win it,they are and rightly so.Anybody who averages around 20,000 crowds every season and has one of the highest playing budgets arguably deserves to win promotion.

Perhaps one day they will get it right along with Bradford?

Reverting to the original question, I think it's plain why crowds are low and many haven't returned. We lost out on 500-600 season ticket renewals because of all the delays and issues in pre-season. Since then, we have done better than many fans thought we'd do but we are very inconsistent and don't threaten enough in the final third. We are not playing sparkling football and dominating teams, as some insinuate that we are.

Yes, we've had a few very good results but also two hammerings (yesterday wasn't an isolated, out-of-character display), a very bad home game against Coventry, and lost to a couple of mediocre Second Division teams in Carlisle & Mansfield.

It's been a very topsy-turvy, up and down season to date and we haven't yet convinced the stay aways (or even many of the die hards) that we're the real deal for a top six place, because, as yet, we are not.

Archived