onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Ched Evans cleared.

For Us All

Don't you think you've got double standards? Come on, this is primary school stuff. Evans, whilst engaged to someone else, went and had sex with an extremely drunk woman in a hotel room without once uttering a word to her. He has also admitted that he too has had threesomes. Yet she is a slag and you think she should face prison but it's ok for football fans to sing his name? Don't you have any morals or principles?

Was Evans drunk also? Yes Evans was engaged but what he does is in his personal life is up too him. What she does in her personal life is up to her. She did this before and after so why is it a high profile footballer goes to jail for it?

Do you know how drunk she was? Do you know she has no recollection of what happened? How do you know she's not lying about that?

They are both as bad as each other, but in the eyes of the law he did nothing illegal.

Sent from my HTC 0PGQ1 using Tapatalk

Advert

How do you know 'most women' are more annoyed blah blah blah. Have you spoken to most women? And what about the large number of divorces due to behaviour of the likes of Evans?

Whether the woman was traumatised or not, whether she did it with half of the country is irrelevant. The only thing that matters is whether Evans, a man who openly admits that he didn't say a single word to this woman before he had sex with her, had her consent to do so. The woman in question - the one that people with similar attitudes to yours and others on here seem very happy to hound - hasn't lied. For reference, she had no recollection. No consent in law. That's the issue.

The fact that the woman's sexual history was brought up in court is an absolute ******* disgrace and stuff like that belongs in the last centruy. The effect of that could have a massively detrimental effect on victims of rape and sexual abuse coming forward.

Speak for yourself.

Why? The Police told her she'd been raped. This whole falacy that she made the thing up for profit needs blasting in to the sun.

The whole affair is just ******* horrible and the attitudes that it exposes in people is particularly sickening. Someone upthread called her a 'slag' and I imagine that many others think the same. Meanwhile, Evans' name will be sang by thousands at Chesterfield's next home game.

Your post was well argued until you resorted to the 'people with attitudes like yours' personal slur that is the trademark of many you have previously criticised on here. You know who I mean, and how sanctimonious and prissy it is.

I haven't hounded the creature, I hope she is very happy with selling her story, she's probably on the phone to a tabloid right now.

Does 'the woman in question' recollect doing the same thing a few days before and after with different men as sworn in court - would you be pleased if that were your daughter?

The law is interesting here - as she is given the same rights as a normal woman who is attacked and raped on the way home from work or walking a dog or something, and genuinely suffers a terrible ordeal - this one doesn't even remember and probably didn't care until told to press a case by idiots who should be doing more important things than worry about someone who goes out with every intention of having sex with any old Mac, Dick and Ched after getting so drunk she passes out.

That's kind of what I was getting at in my (since deleted by myself) 'primary school stuff' comment. It's 'stud', isn't it?

I like man whore, and yes Evans is a man whore or a stud. So if you can call him that then why are defending her, from people calling her a slag? Her past and what happened days after show that she too is a slag. Like I said earlier both are as bad as each other but nothing illegal was committed

Your post was well argued until you resorted to the 'people with attitudes like yours' personal slur that is the trademark of many you have previously criticised on here. You know who I mean, and how sanctimonious and prissy it is.

I haven't hounded the creature, I hope she is very happy with selling her story, she's probably on the phone to a tabloid right now.

It wasn't a personal attack. I think the people who are hounding the woman, calling her a slag and whatnot share your attitudes regarding the case. I didn't say you were hounding her and it is worth pointing out that it wasn't actually the woman who pressed the charges or claimed rape, it was the police. The woman just said that she couldn't remember anything.

Does 'the woman in question' recollect doing the same thing a few days before and after with different men as sworn in court - would you be pleased if that were your daughter?

It's completely irrelevant if she did the same thing the day before or every day since, that should have no bearing whatsoever on a jury's verdict. I would be very concerned if this was my daughter but very disgusted if Evans was my son.

The law is interesting here - as she is given the same rights as a normal woman who is attacked and raped on the way home from work or walking a dog or something, and genuinely suffers a terrible ordeal - this one doesn't even remember and probably didn't care until told to press a case by idiots who should be doing more important things than worry about someone who goes out with every intention of having sex with any old Mac, Dick and Ched after getting so drunk she passes out.

'Normal' woman. Christ, listen to yourself.

It's completely irrelevant if she did the same thing the day before or every day since, that should have no bearing whatsoever on a jury's verdict. I would be very concerned if this was my daughter but very disgusted if Evans was my son.

'Normal' woman. Christ, listen to yourself.

No, it is NOT irrelevant, she is going out looking to get laid without caring much who by, and in a special way that involves some very manipulative baehaviour, after getting so drunk that she won't rmemeber what happened.

The law is wrong - may be there should be a minor offence of 'led unconsensual sex' but to give a crime the same status as. for instance, this (chosen at random by googling)-

https://www.juicebrighton.com/news/brighton-news/1957776/woman-raped-in-broad-daylight/

This woman, and many other rape victims, are real victims for life. To liken this woman in the Ched Evans case by naming the crime the same is absurd and really degrades women. nd that's when he was found guilty, wrongly, now he is rightly innocent.

That's what I meant by 'normal' women, but you know that already.

What she did prior to or subsequent to the alleged event should be irrelevant but it now opens the door to character assassination as a defense once again.

If she is a slag and he is a slag what does it make of his girlfriend who seems to take his actions as normal?

Both parties should have been afforded anonymity and should be in all cases until after the trial and reporting restrictions should be applied similarly.

What she consented to with others has no bearing on what she didnt consent to with another party [whoever that person may be]

The whole question revolved around the difficult subject of consent... did she give it?... was she capable of giving it?

If what he did is normal, acceptable behaviour god help us

No, it is NOT irrelevant, she is going out looking to get laid without caring much who by, and in a special way that involves some very manipulative baehaviour, after getting so drunk that she won't rmemeber what happened.

The law is wrong - may be there should be a minor offence of 'led unconsensual sex' but to give a crime the same status as. for instance, this (chosen at random by googling)-

https://www.juicebrighton.com/news/brighton-news/1957776/woman-raped-in-broad-daylight/

This woman, and many other rape victims, are real victims for life. To liken this woman in the Ched Evans case by naming the crime the same is absurd and really degrades women. nd that's when he was found guilty, wrongly, now he is rightly innocent.

That's what I meant by 'normal' women, but you know that already.

The circumstances of the crime may differ, which should reflect in the sentence, but the crime is covered under the same premise.. consent.

His actions? How about the girl? Or do we overlook the fact that her lies almost ruined someone's career and life.

How did she lie?

What Evans did is no different than what most young guys and girls do.

I wondered why all those people stood outside motels/hotels

should the girl have to face jail like he did?

for what?

How did she lie?

I wondered why all those people stood outside motels/hotels

for what?

Lying about how drunk she was...the video footage shows her leaving the hotel getting food and then going back to the hotel and the room. Lying about not remembering what happened.

These lies caused a man to go to jail, so she should get some form of punishment surely

Lying about how drunk she was...the video footage shows her leaving the hotel getting food and then going back to the hotel and the room. Lying about not remembering what happened.

These lies caused a man to go to jail, so she should get some form of punishment surely

She said she couldnt remember... no one has shown she could,,, how is that a lie?

Did she say how drunk she was?

It revolves around consent... and whether she was capable of giving it... someone else decided that

She said she couldnt remember... no one has shown she could,,, how is that a lie?

Did she say how drunk she was?

It revolves around consent... and whether she was capable of giving it... someone else decided that

If she can't remember and was too drunk to give consent then surely it would of scared her for life and maybe knocked some sense into her, but no just a couple days after this traumatic experience she went and did it again.

If she can't remember and was too drunk to give consent then surely it would of scared her for life and maybe knocked some sense into her, but no just a couple days after this traumatic experience she went and did it again.

what she did before or after is of little relevance to the question of consent... did she do it again? or was it just similar? did she give her consent?

what she did before or after is of little relevance to the question of consent

Why? What she did before and after shows what kind of person she is. Let's not forget that he has been found not guilty which means the jury believe that she consented.

Archived