GTC News

Just to let you know may and mar lady are heading for the desert country Thursday to Sunday to attend family celebrations ergo no GTC is listed for this coming Saturday.

ps we are nearing the end of our OVF 20th Anniversary GTCs with just 4 more 'Competitions left offering 7 prizes. After that we will be reverting to 3 prizes per GTC.

pps should you be interested the latest OVF 'Competion in numbers are shown here :yes:

Advert:

Thanks for the information, Barry.

Your contributions are very much appreciated by everyone I'm sure.

Have a lovely weekend. I guess it's beginning to warm up down there!

Cheers Nick, and yes weather warming up.

I'm looking forward to my 'desert fix', and although Ann isn't as enthusiastic about the outback as yours truly the journey is enjoyable because we do have family in Kalgoorlie :smile:

Advert:

• 2 weeks later...

Just a reminder that after the Bolton GTC only 2 more 20th Anniversary Specials offering 7 prizes of £30 'Club Shop vouchers remain before reverting back to 3 prizes per GTC :smile:

Separate to the above, and after talking to Rob, we may be offering 'Special GTCs' from January 2017 to celebrate OVF'S 21st birthday :yes:

Advert:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

Archived