onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Perry Deakin gets a new job...

robf

That line wasn't there Rob your right!

I think you get a message in linkedin if people view your profile so could be why! Not sure how you'd trace it back to OVF though?

My Linked In profile says I run OVF among other things. But it's a big leap from seeing that to checking the forum...

Advert

No mention of his time at PVFC

Perry Deakin is the person most clients first meet when first speaking to Gradvert. Incredibly passionate about client care, account management and ensuring all clients receive their perfect bespoke recruitment and training packages, he brings over 25 years experience to the Gradvert team. Perry has held senior roles at Birmingham City FC, Northants Cricket Club, The Arnold Clark Group and talking of customer care, he’s also been part of Disney World, Florida. Perry is based in the Midlands and is often covering the length and breadth of the UK on behalf of Gradvert!

Deakin was most definitely an employee of PVFC as well as a director.

I note that he brings "25 years experience to the Gradvert team" but it doesn't say whether that experience is relevant to his current role or whether any of that experience resulted in his bankruptcy. I suspect the phrase "he's also been part of Disney World, Florida" means he once bought a burger there.

I note that he brings "25 years experience to the Gradvert team" but it doesn't say whether that experience is relevant to his current role or whether any of that experience resulted in his bankruptcy. I suspect the phrase "he's also been part of Disney World, Florida" means he once bought a burger there.

Bought as in paid for with his own money????? :wink:

Maybe he was the guy in the Micky Mouse costume

• 2 years later...
Perry Deakin is now a direction again???? How can that be. He says he is a National Sales Director - must have fulfilled terms of his bankruptcy!!!

Possibly just a job title - might mean nothing, but makes people feel good - you could call the turnstile operators at Vale Park directors of stadium admission, but they wouldn't actually be directors in the legal sense. Most people with a director title in my experience actually aren't people of meaningful control

Archived