onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Martin Paterson

jeff1966

I'll say it again - it's nothing to do with him being ex-Stoke, it because he's not going to improve us in anyway that is upsetting. Just look at his recent stats, injuries. He is nowhere as good or promising as JJ if played up top.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hooper is league 2 standard at best, pope scored 4 in 54 at Rotherham he was **** before he came here. Just saying

Advert

Hooper is league 2 standard at best, pope scored 4 in 54 at Rotherham he was **** before he came here. Just saying

If JJ was L2 standard at best why did he manage to score 5 goals in 20 L1 appearances? Paterson hit 0 goals in 17 L1 appearances at the mighty Blackpool.

Funny how fans keep on harping on about ambition. Will we get 5k crowd tomorrow !!!??, so it's Smurfs money and ambition. Together we can achieve our dream, so pack the park tomorrow and show Mr, Smurf the management team and players how much we all want success, keep the faith

Most worrying is his Lee Matthews-esque injury record and he seems to be a bit of a loose cannon in the dressing room too...

Yes, three serious knee injuries have causes lengthy layoffs - we surely can't be seriously offering him a contract.

Dicko was an ex Stoke player not fan. This guy has openly said he hates us. Think we rejected him when he was a kid. That said, it's his last few years which concern me and his record is dire

I was aware of his hate for the Vale, and theres an irony that he will now try and secure a contract with us when no one else will look at him.

Thought he was a Berty Big Bo11ucks at Burnley sniping at the Vale,but I agree with you its his scoring record that is worrying I would rather have a half cocked JJ than someone who cant score at all.

I wonder what Bruno sees him,or is he being told....... here,........its your new striker ?

If JJ was L2 standard at best why did he manage to score 5 goals in 20 L1 appearances? Paterson hit 0 goals in 17 L1 appearances at the mighty Blackpool.

You've answered yourself there. Look at the club he was at last year.

Dicko was an ex Stoke player not fan. This guy has openly said he hates us. Think we rejected him when he was a kid. That said, it's his last few years which concern me and his record is dire

Would it have made any difference if Dicko was a fan then? His performances for us were enough for me. He wanted to play for us and gave 100%. I must admit I haven't followed Patterson to know what hes said about us in the past, and I don't know how people know hes a disruptive influence either. Having said that I feel the same benefit of the doubt we gave Dicko should be given to Patterson if he comes too.

He hasn't scored a league goal for four years! I can live with the Stoke connection, but only if he offers us something we lack, but he doesn't. I have serious doubts about our coaching staff if we've actually scouted this guy.

100% agree

He has not played professional football for years.

One thing I can guarantee

HE IS CHEAP TO SIGN

Smurf all over

You've answered yourself there. Look at the club he was at last year.

Would it have made any difference if Dicko was a fan then? His performances for us were enough for me. He wanted to play for us and gave 100%. I must admit I haven't followed Patterson to know what hes said about us in the past, and I don't know how people know hes a disruptive influence either. Having said that I feel the same benefit of the doubt we gave Dicko should be given to Patterson if he comes too.

He was at Blackpool for a reason - because nobody else would touch him with a barge-pole. The fact that Blackpool have since released him in favour of our very own Colin Daniels speaks volumes.

Patersons best position at Blackpool would have been a quarter of a mile west of Bloomfield Park!

we are linked with Leon Best & Luke Varney . we need an experienced quality striker who knows where the net is , a leader up front . I know lets bring in a player way past his best (8years) , has a very poor g/s record , is injury prone and to top it all off is a shyte fan . if he signs it will be the most underwhelming signing EVER .

linked with quality and we sign shyte !! bring back hooper now.

Archived