onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Martin Paterson

jeff1966

Hope the lad does well for us and I don't have a problem with his past.Only thing that puts me off slightly is the fact I have just done a bit of research,and Quasimodo has a better scoring record.

We aren't going back to humping it again are we Scoob?

Advert

haven't got the energy to go humping and I'm too old but the casserole method works for me...oops back on topic, I remember Constantine being called an idle bugger but it doesn't matter how you score them as long as they count whether it be by head knee chest foot shin ankle or arse just as long as they go in so wait and see.

He,s a local lad and is obviously aware of the problems of joining Vale. He obviously has a point to prove by actually signing for us and has given up a season deal at Blackpool for a 4 month deal at Vale. So good luck to him and I hope it works out for him and he scores shed loads of goals last key he did at Burnley.

Despite the few who chose to boo him before he'd kicked a ball for us I think Pato did ok when he came on for us.He was rather unlucky not to score down the Bycars End when he was denied by a good save from the Scunny keeper,who dived to his right and tipped it round the post.

The guy went for over a million quid some years ago, so obviously has a bit of ability. So long as he puts in the effort whenever given the opportunity and gets the odd goal, which I'm sure he's capable of, then he will have done what he was brought in to do.

There were 1-2 of the brain-dead variety sitting behind me in the Paddock who booed when he came on, but I think they thought it was funny and in any case they were drowned out by the applause.

I must say I was impressed with him. I didn't expect him to be fully fit and/or sharp, but he looked bang on the money and that was a great effort that the keeper saved.

The guy went for over a million quid some years ago, so obviously has a bit of ability. So long as he puts in the effort whenever given the opportunity and gets the odd goal, which I'm sure he's capable of, then he will have done what he was brought in to do.
If Bruno was happy with what he saw whilst he was on trial, I am sure we will be.

Archived