onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Club Statement Oliver

NLVMalc

Immediate resignations from Bratt and Oliver and letters of directorship being offered to M.Sims, Mo chaudry and Mr, Meakin will solve everything and unite the supporters in backing Mick Adams and his team and the club.

Statements telling of resignations in one month and four months can not be relied upon. There have been too many statements been unfulfilled and too many lies told by board members.

They just can not be trusted.

Nothing has changed and until it really has S.E.O. & B.& G.

Advert

Immediate resignations from Bratt and Oliver and letters of directorship being offered to M.Sims, Mo chaudry and Mr, Meakin will solve everything and unite the supporters in backing Mick Adams and his team and the club.

Statements telling of resignations in one month and four months can not be relied upon. There have been too many statements been unfulfilled and too many lies told by board members.

They just can not be trusted.

Nothing has changed and until it really has S.E.O. & B.& G.

absolutely correct

Oliver is a liar

Bratt wants the money for his shares

all relies on the latest super dooper investment

when that falls through we will be stuck with the pair of idiots for another year at least, they will say they cant leave or we wont have a quorum etc etc

cant helping thinking it yet another one of their tricks and we are in grave danger of falling for it

they are desperate for cash and need fans to return to VP, this news achieves that and when the bank looks a bit better Deakin will spin a yarn about the deal falling through and weve been done up like a kipper again!

No doubt he will be wanting a refund on his investment too.

Based on his 'contribution', lets do a Perry deakin - leave now and get 25% back.

Leave when you said and get **** all back.

You can work out the inbetween.

Whilst any resignation from the present board is to be welcomed. I am concerned that we do not know anything about the associated proposed investment.

Is the proposed investment deal best for the club or best for the directors? Unfortunately it would appear that the deal will be done before we are privy to this information.

I will not return to Vale park until the detail is apparant.

Slept on this.

With Oliver saying he won't seek election and Bratt wanting out, perhaps they should be put on gardening leave or have their positions to non-exectuive board members without a voting right on decisions.

I don't trust any of them and any decision they take from now on will be without any consequences.

BLB

The general concensus is that we need 2 million to make a reasonable job of moving the club forward.

We have to see what transpires over the coming months.

I am just pleased that the door is now open to investment rather than being locked shut.

I know Mike Lloyd and Perry Deakin were effervescent at the meeting with the pro-change group reps last week in their belief that the new investment is extremely positive and potentially the best in the lower divisions with what it could grow into. So perhaps it is different to what we have previously been told.

I am just pleased that the door is now open to investment rather than being locked shut./QUOTE]

Investment? Sponsorship? Who Knows?

ML can say nothing about any deal given the usual commercial confidences etc.

It looks like a case of trusting the Board or not.

Hi Alan,

If the proposals being put to the Board on Sunday are accepted then B&G will I assume be delighted to participate in achieving that stated goal?

The B&G team have shown great vision and commitment in removing V2001. Perhaps the same vision and commitment to bringing in new investors will have great results for the club.

As the SC - Mark Sims thread says - Mark is pivotal to the future of our club.

BLB

The general concensus is that we need 2 million to make a reasonable job of moving the club forward.

We have to see what transpires over the coming months.

I am just pleased that the door is now open to investment rather than being locked shut.

I know Mike Lloyd and Perry Deakin were effervescent at the meeting with the pro-change group reps last week in their belief that the new investment is extremely positive and potentially the best in the lower divisions with what it could grow into. So perhaps it is different to what we have previously been told.

Is this the same Perry Deakin who ALLEGEDLY has been trying to hoik ground naming rights to any company that will listen for as little as 25k per year??

The same Perry Deakin who has brought in a catering company that has made a shambles of match day catering?? Who have caused the resignation of at least one staff member and caused others to go off sick due to the way they have been treated??

The same catering company who when 2 sides of the ground had run out of food 20mins into first half gave the reason as "well we didnt know how many to cater for"??

If Deakin cant get these issues right why should i and others trust the clown to get something as important and crucial as club investment right??

I dont wanna argue with you as your a good bloke and one who gives his all for the club & fans but from where im standing Deakin has not got a clue and Lloyd gives lip service to what he believes people want to hear.

£2million merely gets us almost on an even keel.

£4million starts to take us places.

anything less is not good enough.

Archived