onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

S.E.O. finish?

PVTony

Advert

Unfortunately my impression at what was happening in them first 2 games is that there isnt enough momentum or enough supporters who want to get this board out.

My impression is that there are plenty of supporters who want the Board out but not enough who are prepared to do something to achieve it.

Winning football matches brings in supporters and if we carry on playing like we have done in the opening games then those that are staying away are going to miss an exciting season.

Dont entirely agree , even when we hit the top last season you could have counted the good home matches on the fingers of one hand.

The Board can choose to ignore S.E.O because the simple reason is there is noy enough of them to effect the club dramatcally, and with every win more & more of them will return to watch THE VALE at home...............FACT..

Hardly a fact, We'll see if SEO is working come November/December time, Those without season tickets who went the first home game arent neccessarily going to go every game at £21 a pop, I can see crowds of barely 4,000, So your obvious and poor attempt to undermine SEO has failed.

for me yes

as a tactic I 100% support it

my only worry is that the board can choose to ignore it

With the greatest respect to your beliefs and principles, however, if you think that Vale going into administration with the possibility of losing out on promotion is a ‘tactic that you would endorse 100%’ then your avatar is a truer reflection of your beliefs, in my opinion of course.

Results bring in more supporters, same at any club. Yes some of the SEO will not come back even if we reached the premiership but even with SEO we will average higher gates if we top this division than we would with no SEO when near the bottom of this division. Every season x amount of fans will stop going forever for different reasons and x amount of fans will attend for the first time. yes vale have lost more supporters this season than normal but I cannot see SEO gaining many numbers and crowds will grow if we get the results so if SEO is not getting the results now then I can't see it doing any further damage.

With the greatest respect to your beliefs and principles, however, if you think that Vale going into administration with the possibility of losing out on promotion is a ‘tactic that you would endorse 100%’ then your avatar is a truer reflection of your beliefs, in my opinion of course.

If we go into admin there is only 3 people to blame, Dont try scaremongering it doesnt wash.

I defo wont be going and my family(6 people) the club has lost us until there is change...I,m attending away matches only to get my fix (went to Barnett and Burton)

I cant believe that with all the people who have pledged not to attend home games that the board are just accepting the issue and would rather go chasing minimal investment overseas with no proof of funding instead of uniting their own fans

Starve em out is the only way for me its my option against this incompetent board and they should listen to the fans and do whats best in the interests of Port Vale and UNITE US ALL

Ever since I started going over 40 years ago our league gates have varied from 2 thousand to maybe 8 thousand home fans, SEO is nothing new it's always been here and always will, it's just been given a fancy name and highlighted as some rebellious campaign :ninja::D

At the end of the day if fans aren't happy many of them just

won't go, no protests, no fuss but no £20.50!

===

If Starve Em Out resulted in administration, and a 10-point penalty, would all those who supported it think that a price worth paying?

What if the 10 points cost us the championship? Or a play off place? Or relegated us?

no because it is still the fault of the board for not bringing in real investment===

Ever since I started going over 40 years ago our league gates have varied from 2 thousand to maybe 8 thousand home fans, SEO is nothing new it's always been here and always will, it's just been given a fancy name and highlighted as some rebellious campaign :ninja::D

At the end of the day if fans aren't happy many of them just

won't go, no protests, no fuss but no £20.50!

===

I think charging £20.50 or 21.50 will help SEO:yes:

Archived