S.E.O. finish?

PVTony

Who would call SEO off? None of the groups endorse it as it has always been an individual informal stance.

I will make a decision when I see change no matter 'who' calls SEO off. We can all make decisions for ourselves and if anyone choses to stop SEO, absolutely fine.

Advert:

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If Starve Em Out resulted in administration, and a 10-point penalty, would all those who supported it think that a price worth paying?

What if the 10 points cost us the championship? Or a play off place? Or relegated us?

Then it would be the boards fault for ignoring us. Unfortunatley the only weapon they have left us with is cash, they ignored the vote of no confidence, they refuse to listen to investors, they are scum, and I refuse to subsidise their futile existences. Make no bones about it, they are in it for themselves, they dont give a toss about strengthening the team, or they would have accepted the bid from a multimillinaire investor, they are only interested in whats on their free plate at half time.

Now the season has started , season tickets are full price, and gate prices are pure fantasy, I dont think many will come back anyway. I cant see me going this season now whatever happens on the field . I can easily afford it but its nowhere near worth it (I doubt whether there was one good match in four last season). How will someone a little less well off approach it?

Here here ...the most sensible post in a long time. I personally do not agree with SEO but it is an individual choice, like mine is to go and watch the games but I do not critisise indivduals who agree with SEO. I will be wacthing the cricket and the vale on Sat... talk about my cake and eat it.:yes::yes:

Not at the Oval you won't, unless you've got a helicopter to take you between both grounds ..:razz::D

(thanks for your comments btw)

Advert:

SEO doesnt exist anyway anymore.

The attendances in the first 2 home games prove that. However, people have stayed away, not many, around 500 i would say.

Unfortunately my impression at what was happening in them first 2 games is that there isnt enough momentum or enough supporters who want to get this board out.

Winning football matches brings in supporters and if we carry on playing like we have done in the opening games then those that are staying away are going to miss an exciting season.

On the other hand, if we lose a few and find ourselves in mid table or worst come xmas time then i suspect the protests will be out in force again and gates will dip dramatically.

Starve em out, Keep em in... It will all depend on football results.

The Board can choose to ignore S.E.O because the simple reason is there is noy enough of them to effect the club dramatcally, and with every win more & more of them will return to watch THE VALE at home...............FACT..

If Starve Em Out resulted in administration, and a 10-point penalty, would all those who supported it think that a price worth paying?

What if the 10 points cost us the championship? Or a play off place? Or relegated us?

While not taking part in SEO, I would bare no malice towards those who did if the club entered administration.

My malice would be solely directed towards the custodians of the club who have left us in such a mess in the first place and who's actions have caused loyal dedicated fans to make such a tough decision.

The Board can choose to ignore S.E.O because the simple reason is there is noy enough of them to effect the club dramatcally, and with every win more & more of them will return to watch THE VALE at home...............FACT..

no they cant

Unfortunately my impression at what was happening in them first 2 games is that there isnt enough momentum or enough supporters who want to get this board out.

To be honest, that just makes me want to stay away even more.

Advert:

Not a fact. Many will not return regardless of the result. The board cannot ignore SEO because attendances are down 10% on last season so far which over the course of the season is an additional six figure loss. Wins will only bring back the glory hunters who rarely attend regardless of who is in charge. They won't bring back loyal fans who have become disillusioned with the way the club is being run. As for results, we have one win in four so far.

There are no facts to back up your fact.

My impression is that there are plenty of supporters who want the Board out but not enough who are prepared to do something to achieve it.

Winning football matches brings in supporters and if we carry on playing like we have done in the opening games then those that are staying away are going to miss an exciting season.

Dont entirely agree , even when we hit the top last season you could have counted the good home matches on the fingers of one hand.

Advert:

Hardly a fact, We'll see if SEO is working come November/December time, Those without season tickets who went the first home game arent neccessarily going to go every game at £21 a pop, I can see crowds of barely 4,000, So your obvious and poor attempt to undermine SEO has failed.

for me yes

as a tactic I 100% support it

my only worry is that the board can choose to ignore it

With the greatest respect to your beliefs and principles, however, if you think that Vale going into administration with the possibility of losing out on promotion is a ‘tactic that you would endorse 100%’ then your avatar is a truer reflection of your beliefs, in my opinion of course.

Archived