onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

S.E.O. finish?

PVTony

If Starve Em Out resulted in administration, and a 10-point penalty, would all those who supported it think that a price worth paying?

What if the 10 points cost us the championship? Or a play off place? Or relegated us?

If SEO took the club into admin then it would be the boards fault, and they would be legally responsible to all the shareholders for letting it happen when countless other offers had been turned down. Covering old ground for the 100th time, but the head in the sand brigade dont listen very well. If a restaurant was selling really bad food and went bump, would it be the customers fault for not going, or the owners fault for the way the business was run?

Advert

If Starve Em Out resulted in administration, and a 10-point penalty, would all those who supported it think that a price worth paying?

What if the 10 points cost us the championship? Or a play off place? Or relegated us?

Please don't try emotional blackmail. If Vale go into Administration then the board only have to look in the mirror when they shave to see who is resposible.

I am still convinced 100% that SEO is the one thing that will force this board out and if they cling on to the club until it's too late the man in the mirror is the one to blame.

Who would call SEO off? None of the groups endorse it as it has always been an individual informal stance.

I will make a decision when I see change no matter 'who' calls SEO off. We can all make decisions for ourselves and if anyone choses to stop SEO, absolutely fine.

Then it would be the boards fault for ignoring us. Unfortunatley the only weapon they have left us with is cash, they ignored the vote of no confidence, they refuse to listen to investors, they are scum, and I refuse to subsidise their futile existences. Make no bones about it, they are in it for themselves, they dont give a toss about strengthening the team, or they would have accepted the bid from a multimillinaire investor, they are only interested in whats on their free plate at half time.

Now the season has started , season tickets are full price, and gate prices are pure fantasy, I dont think many will come back anyway. I cant see me going this season now whatever happens on the field . I can easily afford it but its nowhere near worth it (I doubt whether there was one good match in four last season). How will someone a little less well off approach it?

Here here ...the most sensible post in a long time. I personally do not agree with SEO but it is an individual choice, like mine is to go and watch the games but I do not critisise indivduals who agree with SEO. I will be wacthing the cricket and the vale on Sat... talk about my cake and eat it.:yes::yes:

Not at the Oval you won't, unless you've got a helicopter to take you between both grounds ..:razz::D

(thanks for your comments btw)

SEO doesnt exist anyway anymore.

The attendances in the first 2 home games prove that. However, people have stayed away, not many, around 500 i would say.

Unfortunately my impression at what was happening in them first 2 games is that there isnt enough momentum or enough supporters who want to get this board out.

Winning football matches brings in supporters and if we carry on playing like we have done in the opening games then those that are staying away are going to miss an exciting season.

On the other hand, if we lose a few and find ourselves in mid table or worst come xmas time then i suspect the protests will be out in force again and gates will dip dramatically.

Starve em out, Keep em in... It will all depend on football results.

While not taking part in SEO, I would bare no malice towards those who did if the club entered administration.

My malice would be solely directed towards the custodians of the club who have left us in such a mess in the first place and who's actions have caused loyal dedicated fans to make such a tough decision.

The Board can choose to ignore S.E.O because the simple reason is there is noy enough of them to effect the club dramatcally, and with every win more & more of them will return to watch THE VALE at home...............FACT..

Not a fact. Many will not return regardless of the result. The board cannot ignore SEO because attendances are down 10% on last season so far which over the course of the season is an additional six figure loss. Wins will only bring back the glory hunters who rarely attend regardless of who is in charge. They won't bring back loyal fans who have become disillusioned with the way the club is being run. As for results, we have one win in four so far.

There are no facts to back up your fact.

Archived