onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

New signing

Walka003

Advert

Someone on Facebook has posted a pic Graham McGarry saying its Jamar Loza.

Please for the love of God, don't check Wiki. Think I'll just leave this here and let it run, then come back after you've all taken your Meds. Lol.

I dont know whats worse? 30 apps in 3 years or his 2 goals in that time.

To be fair to Loza, just type his name in Twitter and do a search on all tweets and he does come across as a talented lad, who perhaps just needs to settle at one club. Certainly highly rated in Norwichs youth team.

Seems he was being chased by Yeovil and played in the pre season a few weeks ago. Of note was the fact he played on the right wing, so perhaps not a bad option, partic as one of his attributes is his pace:

http://www.somersetlive.co.uk/norwich-city-star-beats-southampton-youngster-as-the-yeovil-town-triallist-fans-most-want/story-29537354-detail/story.html

Smurf says on twitter,"We still need a proven league goal scorer so the search goes on.We will get there that is my mission and we will play like SW this season." So with that being said I do strongly believe Reuben Reid with no club sits in that category perfectly.

Smurf says on twitter,"We still need a proven league goal scorer so the search goes on.We will get there that is my mission and we will play like SW this season." So with that being said I do strongly believe Reuben Reid with no club sits in that category perfectly.

Would be a class signing but the fact hes yet to be snapped up suggests he is probably after too much money than clubs are prepared to pay (including ourselves in that case)

Makes me wonder why we've signed so many strikers who aren't proven then. We've added 3 strikers to the relatively inexperienced Hooper and the even less experienced Turner.

Fred Karnos circus has nothing on the Vale:ohmy:

You should try doing a blog on the Vale. Trying to keep an eye on all the tweets from numerous accounts, with updates all hours of the day and then trying to translate that into features well... it's kept me busy this summer *

* And this isn't my full-time job - it's only a hobby! I do occasionally have a life away from OVF

Anyhow, I've tried to condense the latest updates into this feature -

http://www.onevalefan.co.uk/2016/08/port-vale-transfer-deal-off-as-valiants-target-proven-goalscorer/

You should try doing a blog on the Vale. Trying to keep an eye on all the tweets from numerous accounts, with updates all hours of the day and then trying to translate that into features well... it's kept me busy this summer *

* And this isn't my full-time job - it's only a hobby! I do occasionally have a life away from OVF

Anyhow, I've tried to condense the latest updates into this feature -

http://www.onevalefan.co.uk/2016/08/port-vale-transfer-deal-off-as-valiants-target-proven-goalscorer/

You have my sympathy Rob, probably announce things 2 days later to be extra sure:yes:

You have my sympathy Rob, probably announce things 2 days later to be extra sure:yes:

There's a comprehensive round-up of summer events coming soon to the OVF homepage. You may need to book a couple days off to read it all though. I don't think I've ever put so many links to stories on one page!

Archived