onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Sentinelcoverage

lol why are you butthurt because 1 sports team doesnt have a direct link to a local paper, dont cry dude, my point is the sales are low and their profit is made from other ways, even if they excluded vale completely the paper missing one small news paragraph and a player piece on vale which is about 1-2 pages isnt exactly the end of the world is it.

Thats why the sentinel doesn't need the vale.

If sales are so low why do people keep advertising, nobody reads it so no chance to sell it... of course the sentinel are online too.

By all means let both parties carry on the childish behavior, its not like vales gates need improving, we have the lost thousands coming out of the woodwork, we dont need new supporters we can dig up the old ones.

Vale certainly dont need the money, smurf has promised to finance us to the championship.

Advert

propaganda? LOL! is smurf kim jong un? just saying if vale was to report its own matches they would be very positive to give the club a good image even if we lost, i know positivity is kryptonite to guys like you, we arent in the 1930s now lads, welcome to the new age.

Where would they report its own matches?... the official site?... have you looked at the official site?... canyouimaginematch reportswrittenlikethis?

propaganda? LOL! is smurf kim jong un? just saying if vale was to report its own matches they would be very positive to give the club a good image even if we lost, i know positivity is kryptonite to guys like you, we arent in the 1930s now lads, welcome to the new age.

lol why are you butthurt because 1 sports team doesnt have a direct link to a local paper, dont cry dude, my point is the sales are low and their profit is made from other ways, even if they excluded vale completely the paper missing one small news paragraph and a player piece on vale which is about 1-2 pages isnt exactly the end of the world is it.

Nah. One is a leader with a fanatical, obsessive support-base, who can only see the brilliance of their Almighty Leader and believe he can do no wrong. The other is the leader of North Korea.

Where would they report its own matches?... the official site?... have you looked at the official site?... canyouimaginematch reportswrittenlikethis?

i think you underrate our new social media division, theres some banging stuff coming out on snapchat

i think you underrate our new social media division, theres some banging stuff coming out on snapchat

Yes snapchat is really the way forward for the new generation, people really need with the times.

I think the interaction with the fans can be world class with such an application.

From personal experience, I've seen productivity raise by over 150% when Snapchat is used correctly.

Yes snapchat is really the way forward for the new generation, people really need with the times.

I think the interaction with the fans can be world class with such an application.

From personal experience, I've seen productivity raise by over 150% when Snapchat is used correctly.

Thats the key... all media used correctly can increase interest.

All useful tools rendered useless if a tool uses them

Afternoon

Few things for your locker

I have never been to an awards night as a Sent guest

On paying they can sit in Press Box they chose not to

They have not invested 1p in the Club in my realm unless you include Baggers bottle of pop/water

They will not be allowed back in unless they apologise so suspect they will not be coming in

As they made their photographer redundant have been usingGerard to save money,l have stopped that now

The best way to follow your Club is to attend not read something in a Newspaper

Please copy and paste that if you will

Thanks

From Norman for the balance!!!

Afternoon

They have not invested 1p in the Club in my realm unless you include Baggers bottle of pop/water

They will not be allowed back in unless they apologise so suspect they will not be coming in

As they made their photographer redundant have been usingGerard to save money,l have stopped that now

Thanks

You are penny black... or lobby lud and I claim my 5 quid

What do they need to apologise for?

Afternoon

Thanks

I give up. Not sure NS understands the meaning of 'balance'.

Archived