onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Bring him home!

j_grainger10

Sign him back up can't do any harm

the harm is the fact it costs the club money and takes another striker out of play who could be alot more useful long term for the club or even better than him, hes also not inform and might not able to operate at this level or operate at a high level ever again giving his recent performances so its a risk even taking him back.

id prefer short contracts for both pope and tyson but would pick tyson over pope as he has more potential.

Advert

id prefer short contracts for both pope and tyson but would pick tyson over pope as he has more potential.

I understand preferring tyson to pope, but not because of having more potential. Isn't he something like 4 years older than pope?

If you post this, a link really is needed , otherwise it is cheap hearsay and panders to the sort ofd reply the next poster made.

I would had Pope not deleted the tweet. It said that Cacelia wouldn't get into his pub team and something about Pope scoring the same amount of goals even if he didn't play all season.

Like I said.. It's been deleted.

I would had Pope not deleted the tweet. It said that Cacelia wouldn't get into his pub team and something about Pope scoring the same amount of goals even if he didn't play all season.

Fair enough, but I hope you see my point, as you may post this in good faith but there are people on here with near on 20,000 posts full of lies, manipulation and prejudice against certain Vale players.

Tom Pope is, of course, entitled to express an opinion on whoever he pleases at the moment, but perhaps not if he has any thoughts of rejoining Vale and coming into contact with players he has said something about.

Best forgotten if deleted, we have enough to think about without that.

I think it's more of the fact he's a local lad who loves the Vale, & was top scorer in the season when we got promoted, which for some people, is the greatest achievement of any player they've seen, in also the greatest Vale team they've seen in their lifetime.

It would be for me too, however I also understand what the term 'legend' means to some older fans, especially as I was brought up being shown a lot of older footage (lots of the 90s stuff too), & told about our history a fair bit. But you can't really criticize fans for having a different interpretation of the term, whatever it says in the dictionary.

Plus nowadays, players like Sproson etc are incredibly rare, considering how the game has developed & that players moving around is now the norm. It's probably going to be a long time until we witness another like that (if we ever do!), so it's understandable that people will throw the term around a bit more.

People can only gauge people in their experience, could anyone today imagine a Vale player not bothered to play for Liverpool as they only paid the same, I know we were in the same league at the time, but Roy turned them down.

if thats true its interesting why hes insulting his potential teammates on a return back to the club, some people have said pope could be a backroom leader for the new guys and the team in general... lol.

if thats true its interesting why hes insulting his potential teammates on a return back to the club, some people have said pope could be a backroom leader for the new guys and the team in general... lol.

Twitter has been known to be hacked before, it is possible that this was discovered and the tweet deleted. Didn't someone hack Smurfs account some time ago ?

Twitter has been known to be hacked before, it is possible that this was discovered and the tweet deleted. Didn't someone hack Smurfs account some time ago ?

Generally when someone gets hacked their account just sends out endless spam or links to sites with malware or dodgy stuff.

I always think it's a funny coincidence when someone gets hacked quite late at night by someone who obviously must know not only who they are but also a fair bit what's going on in their lives, and can imitate their writing style down to a T.

so you are saying hackers hacked his account to post 1 tweet, then deleted it, now he has full control again? :blink:

so you are saying hackers hacked his account to post 1 tweet, then deleted it, now he has full control again? :blink:

It was posted on the wonder of you Facebook not Twitter and I saw the post before it was deleted.

I'm asking people to be open-minded enough to consider all possibilities, so the answer to your question is no, that is not what I am saying happened. It could have, or maybe Tom Pope did tweet it, or maybe the poster did not see it at all, or maybe there is another explanation. Perhaps also it has been quoted out of context and/or was said half-jokingly.

I do have enough knowledge of the technical side of things to know that it is possible to hack someone's account without them knowing and post a tweet, it is also another possibility that someone else posted it to cause trouble and Tom himself deleted it when he saw it.

I don't know, and nor do you. That was my point.

Don't be so narrow minded that you become another REP,one on here is enough.

I'm asking people to be open-minded enough to consider all possibilities, so the answer to your question is no, that is not what I am saying happened. It could have, or maybe Tom Pope did tweet it, or maybe the poster did not see it at all, or maybe there is another explanation. Perhaps also it has been quoted out of context and/or was said half-jokingly.

I do have enough knowledge of the technical side of things to know that it is possible to hack someone's account without them knowing and post a tweet, it is also another possibility that someone else posted it to cause trouble and Tom himself deleted it when he saw it.

The world could end tomorrow, I could win the lottery tomorrow, my Dick could grow 10 inches longer tomorrow... a lot of things COULD happen or have happened but 99.9% most likely did not and will NOT.

Your post is extremely stupid and naive.

The post was only there for about 10 minutes before being deleted and it was pretty much saying exactly what jgrainger quoted.

I basically summed up your post, its not my fault it sounds stupid, this is the problem with people like you on these boards, they say ridiculous nonsense things then go out on a rambling attack because they look stupid, theres being narrow minded as you put it then on the other side theres being a flat out tinfoil hat unrealistic conspiracy theorist.

Great that you have some "knowledge of the technical side of things" i have years worth of I.C.T qualifications and have been using PC's for 15 years nearly everyday and i still think the claim is still utterly ridiculous, also please stop targeting and dragging in other posters, thank you.

Archived