onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Mark Sims on RS

NLVMalc

Advert

The bit I don't understand is why we seem to be turning down an offer of major investment from local businessmen for minor investment from unknown businessmen from London?

The reason must involve the SPS.

SPS? I wish people wouldn't speak in acronyms.

I don't suppose it's the Scottish Prison Service, which is the only SPS I know of.

Perhaps this playing it dumb act was a double clever trick...one to present himself as somehow innocent and not part of the Boardroom shenanigans

and also so as not to be drawn into having to talk about this top secret deal

to keep them all in power which is clearly not in the best interests of Port Vale.

BA, Lloyd doesn't want them all in power, but he needs them to vote YES to the AGS deal. Now if Pratt were to leave before the deal was finalised and say Mark Sims joined the Board, Mr Lloyd could not be certain that Mark would vote yes to the investment. Remember the INVESTMENT will not be put to the shareholders, the current PVFC Board will vote on it.

Do you honestly believe that ML knew nothing that was going on - despite being a board member?

I honestly believe that many facts were being kept from him :yes:. He said so himself, and given the past relationship between Bratt, Oliver and Lloyd, it doesn't even surprise me. B&O neverr forgave Lloyd for voting for Newton!

I honestly believe that many facts were being kept from him :yes:. He said so himself, and given the past relationship between Bratt, Oliver and Lloyd, it doesn't even surprise me. B&O neverr forgave Lloyd for voting for Newton!

The breakdown in the relationship started way before then. Pratt and Glenda tried to rally fans to vote against ML at a previous AGM. It is ML who has never forgiven.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Is he really going?

Hope that you are right. S.E.O. would end and we could watch our team play.

I am 100% correct mate!

SEO never begun Tony let's be honest. About a 100 vocal Vale fans have caused complete mayhem at the Club trying to divide families and friends.

As has been admitted, most of them couldn't be arsed to protest, then about half of the protesters went into the match. Then approximately 95% of protesters went home or to the pub after the match.

Let's see how the crowd will magically balloon after Bratt and Oliver have gone.

Bratt is gone, Oliver is going. Get behind your team - whoever it is.

Make your mind up has Bratt gone or not?

Do you have a clue what you are on about?

Do you not think that past actions by people on deals will mean they keep everything close to their chest. Can't help thinking that in some ways the protesters have shot themselves in the foot at times.

Like MS - if he just said he wanted to join, no conditions. He would be on the board and able to tell the supporters about this deal. Now were just left in the dark and basically it's going to happen if the paperwork is right.

Interesting how BB clearly wants completely out now - which is fair play or is it he wants out because he knows what's coming?

Also interesting that the new potential investors dont seem to want him.

Do you not think that past actions by people on deals will mean they keep everything close to their chest. Can't help thinking that in some ways the protesters have shot themselves in the foot at times.

Like MS - if he just said he wanted to join, no conditions. He would be on the board and able to tell the supporters about this deal. Now were just left in the dark and basically it's going to happen if the paperwork is right.

Interesting how BB clearly wants completely out now - which is fair play or is it he wants out because he knows what's coming?

Also interesting that the new potential investors dont seem to want him.

Have you missed where he is EXPECTED to leave?

Archived