onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Christopher Mbamba signs

valeparklife

It's the fact your making out like your some expert, nobody wants to here it, the majority of people wanna just see what he's like, they dunna want negative outlook on the lad.

As for attacking the post's / poster's, it is my OPINION.

If you see it as an attack - that's your problem, not mine.

You say its my problem not yours,well tbh i think its you who has a problem with most people on here,whereas myself i appreciate peoples opinions and many will differ from mine but i dont have any problem with that.

Oh and how do you know that scouts for the club dont post on here?

Advert

You say its my problem not yours,well tbh i think its you who has a problem with most people on here,whereas myself i appreciate peoples opinions and many will differ from mine but i dont have any problem with that.

Oh and how do you know that scouts for the club dont post on here?

who are these footballer's you recommended?

would love to no the name's?

thanks.

Just out of interest, who did you recommend then?

Ah i see what you did there you dont want us to spout stuff out but you want to know mmmmm

Just to appease you one was Omar Bogle a couple of years ago but Grimsby beat us to it and had him from Solihull Moors

I have no problem with the more experienced lads we've signed but what concerns me a little about some of the younger lads is that they are the sort who, in years gone by, would have come on trial pre-season before a decision was made about them. We seem to have offered them contracts before we really know how they will play/settle etc. I would love to know, for example, which of our scouts had been attending Norwegian lower league games. It seems an odd place to look for talent.

We have again got a very large squad, so i can see quite a few of these being speculative signings on very low wages with us hoping to be able to sell on at least 1 or 2 for enough money to at least cover costs. Yes we need a few experience english league players but it doesnt matter If they are from overseas or the UK as I just want them to play with pride and passion and not just a spoilt brats that many british footballers are these days......

oh right, is that it ? :drool:

Dont be a **** all your life me owd fruit

As i said no it isn't there were 3 more one of those is at Barnsley now.....i mentioned 2 more last week as well to the club but why we have to answer to you i dont know,someone who doesn't want people to say they know this and that and then asks for info etc....theyt all mixed up chief

It's the fact your making out like your some expert, nobody wants to here it, the majority of people wanna just see what he's like, they dunna want negative outlook on the lad.

As for attacking the post's / poster's, it is my OPINION.

If you see it as an attack - that's your problem, not mine.

Stay within the rules, try and respect people, this site is for exchanging info not insults.

Dont be a **** all your life me owd fruit

As i said no it isn't there were 3 more one of those is at Barnsley now.....i mentioned 2 more last week as well to the club but why we have to answer to you i dont know,someone who doesn't want people to say they know this and that and then asks for info etc....theyt all mixed up chief

Ok. fair enough reply, i respect that.

im not saying at all people can't give there opinion, but i'd rather see the player myself before listening to an opinion. ive never seen him play, so i dont want to judge just yet tbh.

I've just had a look on the official Vale site - we have 17 Brits in the squad, from whom I would expect these to play, or make the bench: Alnwick / Purkiss / Nathan Smith / Grant / Foley / Kelly / Hooper / Streete and possibly Brown Ryan Lloyd. In addition to these, most people on here are saying they like the look of Tavares and Kiko - that's the spine of a pretty good team, IMO!

People comparing this to Andoh should remember that Andoh came through at Porto, not the Norwegian second tier.

There's been no update on the Mourinho link, no signings from the English leagues, and I haven't heard Ribeiro say anything since he gave his first interview.

This is the worry. All the communication has come from Smurf when really we want to be hearing from the manager about how good these new signings are.

Archived