onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Shares: What are the Board Hiding

NLVMalc

Just heard back from Marcus at the meeting;

ML & PD didn't know that the shares hadn't been included;

GO said that the information was the legal minimum - is this GO's idea of a new era of openness and transparency?

why give the legal minimum and not the helpful maximum? i wonder:rolleyes:

and as PD and ML 'didnt know ' are they now going to rectify this and send you what you wanted? did Marcus ask that?

Advert

Ah yes, but soon there will be only GO left of them...now who has to wear the target for the AGM next I wonder :D

do you believe this story of investment happening and bratt leaving by the end of september then?

GO said that the information was the legal minimum - is this GO's idea of a new era of openness and transparency?

I think we will find that GO is talking out of his rear (again) and in fact the response is illegal.

How anyone can trust this mob is beyond me.:ohmy:

i dont

and if it was i would be ****** off that they didnt insist on the tramp leaving as well

hope he is up at the agm for re election and lloyd shafts him

At which point I refer you to my earlier response seeing as their have to be at least 2 directors up for re-election and they have to be from the last AGM and that only leaves ML & GO :D

At which point I refer you to my earlier response seeing as their have to be at least 2 directors up for re-election and they have to be from the last AGM and that only leaves ML & GO :D

and i refer to my earlier response........bratty will still be on the board by the next agm and this latest 'investment' wont materialise

Can they disclose person data? Surly people have to opt in for this to take place.

Also under the DPA Malcolm would have to have safe and secure security measures in place to keep such data secure. Seems like this is wide open to data protection abuse.

Thats a good start, the chairman not knowing whats going on.

Archived