onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Time for Action NOT Words

NLVMalc

Being cynical I wonder if they have got something up their sleeve as they did over Lee's shares and the Ameriturf business. What is the state of play there?

I hope they play ball and start acting sensibly and responsibly but if Newton goes ahead and pumps money into Oldham and MC disappears from the scene because he's fed up dealing with unprofessional time-wasters then I think there will be more trouble ahead.

This window of opportunity must be grasped by everyone with the Club's interests at heart.

Advert

Being cynical I wonder if they have got something up their sleeve as they did over Lee's shares and the Ameriturf business. What is the state of play there?

I hope they play ball and start acting sensibly and responsibly but if Newton goes ahead and pumps money into Oldham and MC disappears from the scene because he's fed up dealing with unprofessional time-wasters then I think there will be more trouble ahead.

This window of opportunity must be grasped by everyone with the Club's interests at heart.

Forget rob Lee, he's washed his hands of everything and anything Port Vale except may be going to watch them. AGS is a different matter. ML has picked up the baton with that one and is running with it. Problem is, that's going to be a bit like using an elastoplast to fix a broken leg. After all, under the conditions previously laid out they would only by getting £500,000, £100,000 of whihc is in the form of a loan that would need to be paid back and even then its over 10 years so that is only £50,000 per year. Even asking for it all upfront means the money would soon get swallowed up in debts and loan repayments and only keep them in another year before they're digging out the begging bowl again.

Short term gain for long term pain! You'll be seeing the board going to Wong.com before long! :razz:

Well some things never change.

NLV requested the shareholdes register.When i looked on here last night they had not had it even though it is a legal requirement.We had been told that Mark Sims would have his answer by Wednesday.It is now Thursday lunch time.But guess what ...... no news about that either.

So could a pro boarder please explain why the board have yet again failed.After the EGM they said that they needed to try and resolve this sad situation.But they just carry on exactly as before.Full of BS and empty promise's.

A compromise has even been mentioned with ML being allowed to stay as long as BB/GO get out.But no there is still no change,still no communication from the ignorant arrogant selfish clowns.How come the pro board can not see this?Where/when is this ever going to end?If it stays like this they will destroy the club.

I expect a statement along the following lines.

errm...there'll be major investment in the next 2 - 3 weeks. We working on it.

We didn't know so many people were unhappy..

Change doesn't happen overnight. Give us 23 years and it'll be sorted..

There are no financial problems cuz we have £197.27 in the contingency kitty..

etc etc etc.

If there is nothing to report from tonights meeting do you acually think that the meeting on the 21st would even be worth having. It'll just be more spin and question dodging.

Nope. I question the desire to have any meeting tbh. Lloyd, Glenda and Pratty know exactly how many fans and the majority of shareholders feel, they know what Mark Sims requires to happen. What more needs to be said? Perhaps Mike Lloyd needs time to finalise the AGS deal thus keeping him as chairman forever and is using all this "communication with the fans" malarky is just a stalling tactic;)

Nope. I question the desire to have any meeting tbh. Lloyd, Glenda and Pratty know exactly how many fans and the majority of shareholders feel, they know what Mark Sims requires to happen. What more needs to be said? Perhaps Mike Lloyd needs time to finalise the AGS deal thus keeping him as chairman forever and is using all this "communication with the fans" malarky is just a stalling tactic;)

If thats the case Caroline as ML stated on TV on Saturday night he had never witnessed fans with so much venom outside the main entrance.

He had better get ready for some more:yes:

Im pretty sure lloyd will use whatever he can to his advantage.... including the fans desire to oust the other 2... hes a man who uses a lot of words to say nothing... except platitudes.

If thats the case Caroline as ML stated on TV on Saturday night he had never witnessed fans with so much venom outside the main entrance.

He had better get ready for some more:yes:

So is he saying.....

1... he is surprised how passionate the fans feel?

2... he had no idea what was really going on ?... even after witnessing previous events... march/demos/attending previous SC meeting.

3... its all their fault, they arent nice people/fans like the ones inside?

My opinion is that lloyd has many faces and he uses the best one for the job in hand

I wouldn't expect an answer before the meeting. Im just thinking that if they say "no" makes the meeting more challenging and if they break the news at the meeting that it's a "yes" and explain the terms ad conditions then its a nice PR activity with everyone together.

That's my personal opinion though and an answer could come today for all I know.

I expect a statement along the following lines.

errm...there'll be major investment in the next 2 - 3 weeks. We working on it.

We didn't know so many people were unhappy..

Change doesn't happen overnight. Give us 23 years and it'll be sorted..

There are no financial problems cuz we have £197.27 in the contingency kitty..

etc etc etc.

I could not have put it better myself!:yes:

That has been the pattern for the past 8 years.

Archived