onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Enoch Andoh set to depart Vale Park

News Feed

A tweet from chairman Norman Smurthwaite indicates that winger Enoch Andoh is set to leave Vale Park. Andoh is seen as one of the club’s brightest stars after breaking into the first-team last season. He was*linked with a £2.5m move to Tottenham Hotspur in October but days later was ruled out for the rest of […]

More...

--

This is an automated feed from:

http://www.onevalefan.co.uk

View our home page for our latest features

--

Advert

Andoh has left.... Rejected a new contract offer.

His agent says he wanted to stay but wanted to be on at least half of what some first team players are. Says he understands he's injured at the minute and would be on reduced terms until fully fit. Norman says Bruno didn't want to re negotiate.

Think it's very poor business myself, looked a class above last season.

His agent says he wanted to stay but wanted to be on at least half of what some first team players are. Says he understands he's injured at the minute and would be on reduced terms until fully fit. Norman says Bruno didn't want to re negotiate.

Bullocks. His agent was the same tosser trying to get him a move last season after 10 games. Money grabbing ****. Good riddance , won't be in the game very long, lucky to still be in it at all after we paid for his rehab and still paid his wages throughout last season.

Personally I'd say its a crazy decision from Andoh. Not fit and still needs treatment. He may as well have stayed until fit. Surely no other club is going to take him whilst still injured.

The guy has played 10 good games and was well on the road to nowhere when we took him on. No guarantee he will recover from his injury. He would only be a long-shot punt for a club at a higher level. I suspect he had been ill advised, after an injury like he had a 2 year contract is pretty generous.

Guest TommyMac

Shocking decision.

The guy has played 10 good games and was well on the road to nowhere when we took him on. No guarantee he will recover from his injury. He would only be a long-shot punt for a club at a higher level. I suspect he had been ill advised, after an injury like he had a 2 year contract is pretty generous.

My thoughts exactly.

Our brighest star, well worth a risk, Bruno has never seen him play.

Worth a risk - not breaking the bank. We don't know how much he's been offered and how much he wants. He may change his mind now he's had his last pay cheque, can't see him having enough money to sit around not being paid until he's fit enough to find another team and he wouldn't pass a medical today.

Not often I agree with Guppy but he's bang on here

I think you can see it one of two ways.

1- he owes the club after they paid for his treatment and should accept the offer on the table.

2- he is simply after a respectable contract at around half of other team mates.

For me with his class I think we should have pushed a little further to keep him. Unless as guppy said he and his agent are just money grabbing. Still a real shame as he was one of the only bright sparks last season.

Archived