onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Nigel Farage leaves UKIP

Pheonix Vale

1. It wasn't a lie.

2. Farage never said it and was not responsible for it.

I didn't say he said it, he was very much part of the lie, he knew it was a lie and campaigned on the back of it but kept his mouth shut until after the referendum. Many people, particularly elderly people, fell for it and voted leave as a result.

Advert

I didn't say he said it, he was very much part of the lie, he knew it was a lie and campaigned on the back of it but kept his mouth shut until after the referendum. Many people, particularly elderly people, fell for it and voted leave as a result.

Osbourne tried to bully people by advising of a brexit budget, he bent the truth as well. Both sides ran poor campaigns.

Osbourne tried to bully people by advising of a brexit budget, he bent the truth as well. Both sides ran poor campaigns.

The Brexit budget may still happen but the two issues that resonated most and held greatest sway, particularly with elderly voters, were 350m for the NHS and a reduction in immigration.

you seem to be happy to continue under the crushing weight of merkel and junkers federal union,i wonder why.

dont know how you can leave "a sinking ship" as remainers say (the war is over btw), when hes been campaigning for 20 years against the EU and our political class, then you finally get a public vote.... and win. hes also not in the current government so how could he personally enact brexit even if he wanted too lol

He didn't deny it, and travelled on transport displaying it.

you honestly think the elderly voted out based solely on some words on a bus? i know old age pensioners love buses but thats a bit stupid dont you think, they would of voted out anyway, i dont know anyone over 50 who voted in or intended to vote remain at any stage.

by the way that was the official leave campaign bus, he was NEVER offically invited to that campaign by gove or boris they distanced himself from him and he campaigned by himself, hense why he was never with them and so that bus thing isnt even linked to nigel, he never went on it at all.

bus.jpg

you can also see the bus says "lets fund our nhs instead" which makes no promises on the amount and gove has already put forward a idea to throw 100 million from what would be going to brussels on the NHS instead, so just get your facts right.

you honestly think the elderly voted out based solely on some words on a bus? i know old age pensioners love buses but thats a bit stupid dont you think, they would of voted out anyway, i dont know anyone over 50 who voted in or intended to vote remain at any stage.

by the way that was the official leave campaign bus, he was NEVER offically invited to that campaign by gove or boris they distanced himself from him and he campaigned by himself, hense why he was never with them and so that bus thing isnt even linked to nigel, he never went on it at all.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]10[/ATTACH]

you can also see the bus says "lets fund our nhs instead" which makes no promises on the amount and gove has already put forward a idea to throw 100 million from what would be going to brussels on the NHS instead, so just get your facts right.

Im a pensioner, I bladdy hate buses.

I would have been torn between the two camps... remain because it would be better for me personally [short/mid term]... leave because it has potential to benefit everyone [long term].

Both sides fabricated/embellished the truth to support their cause and played on the fears of the great unwashed.

Im a pensioner, I bladdy hate buses.

I would have been torn between the two camps... remain because it would be better for me personally [short/mid term]... leave because it has potential to benefit everyone [long term].

Both sides fabricated/embellished the truth to support their cause and played on the fears of the great unwashed.

not trying to be offensive but i am mocking the stereotype on old people buses haha, alot of people are that politically correct and easily offended from the remain side basically find anything is offensive but alot of it is common sense, over population and negative effects from open immigration for example, letting people into your country from the EU and third world with aids so they can spread more aids and claim drugs on the NHS which cost thousands of pounds a week is madness but this is what people get offended by confronting reality.

i personally think the leave side said more truth than the remain, for example the rebate on the 350 million is uncontrolled by the british government, the EU could choose to spend it on painting sheds LOL! and theres nothing you can do about it, the rebate is basically EU bribes and you STILL have to pay 350 million net regardless, some of the places the EU rebate money has gone is ridiculous, but ultimately where ever it goes it buys favor and support for the EU.

they can also increase the budget and cut the debate to my understanding, i dont think they have ever decreased the EU budget, its increasing again because they dont even account for their spending like the US fed, its unaudited which is a horrible way to run something and just leads to money going missing.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/686048/EU-referendum-Brussels-Britain-pay-12billion-budget-Brexit-vote

they want us to pay another 12 billion into the budget, but they do this all time, at the end of 2014 they had us paying 34 billion extra into the budget for example, defenders of this broken system are baffling to me. how is this a stable system when the EU has no stability, any time theres a crisis and the unaudited budget will go up again and i think they will need to sort italy out soon, how the EU has treated greece is a crime to the greek people and democracy, they have had multiple new governments, voted against austerity and STILL not been able to do anything, its a EU puppet state now.

alot of the remain supports dont even know the inner workings of the EU and the negative effects and the direction its going in, which has just snowballed towards a super state for 40 years, i honestly dont know how you can class brexit as a negative in any fashion, the potential benefits which are easily doable are HUGE, we can actually mold ourselves to be more competitive on the world stage, for example one change which are going to do is lowing corporate tax.

Corporate Tax Rate G7:

USA 35%

France 33%

Japan 32%

Italy 31%

Germany 30%

Canada 27%

UK 14% (planned)

UK is the most competitive G7 Economy

even if the EU screws themselves and refuses a free trade deal with the UK, the average trade tariff is 3% and we will have greater global opportunities to the other 93% of the earths population, we already have countries from all around the world banging on our door for trade deals and we have over 2 years to sort this out, as a guy in my 20s you cannot put a price on this country and i personally dont want myself or my future kids growing up in a united states of europe, where we have 1/28th of a say (or lesser as the EU is always expanding) in how to govern ourselves.

i think long term its going to strengthen londons position to even greater levels, we also have alot of debt and i think we arent going to remove that debt without huge change and looking to brighter horizons, i honestly think its a positive move. these remain whiners need to move on with their lives and accept it like they have a pair of nuts attached to their body.

Many elderly voted out based on often repeated words in the media by the leave campaigners which they relate to the most i.e. money from Europe to the NHS and reduction in immigration, nothing to do with words on a bus.

I don't know any pensioners who love buses, certainly our four parents absolutely hate buses.

I spent two weeks in the UK at the beginning of June and the majority of people we associated with in Chester, Stoke and Nottingham were intending to vote remain, are over 50 but under 65, the livelihoods of many of them depend on trade with Europe.

Whether he said it or not, Farage appeared to be well acquainted with the concept of money from Europe to the NHS and he certainly didn't condemn it as a "mistake" before the referendum.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/06/24/nigel-farage-350-million-pledge-to-fund-the-nhs-was-a-mistake/

What has he jumped ship of? He's not in government to steer the ship, he's not even an MP.

People need to get a grip before reacting in the way they are to this news. I'm not a fan of Farage, I think his behaviour last week at the European Parliament was pathetic and immature, but for some strange reason people think he's resigned from a position of power and responsibility, which just isn't the case.

Hmm, as an outsider I view it differently Bon'Ami.

Firstly: In his resignation speech he stated his job was done i.e. to take the UK out of the EU ergo, in my opinion, he was in a position of influence and power - at least in changing the mindset of the British electorate.

Secondly: The sheer effrontery of the man to simply walk away beggars belief - leaving others to negotiate the 'Exit. It is my view he does have a responsibility to be a part of such important changes.

Many elderly voted out based on often repeated words in the media by the leave campaigners which they relate to the most i.e. money from Europe to the NHS and reduction in immigration, nothing to do with words on a bus.

I don't know any pensioners who love buses, certainly our four parents absolutely hate buses.

I spent two weeks in the UK at the beginning of June and the majority of people we associated with in Chester, Stoke and Nottingham were intending to vote remain, are over 50 but under 65, the livelihoods of many of them depend on trade with Europe.

Whether he said it or not, Farage appeared to be well acquainted with the concept of money from Europe to the NHS and he certainly didn't condemn it as a "mistake" before the referendum.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/06/24/nigel-farage-350-million-pledge-to-fund-the-nhs-was-a-mistake/

wait a second wasnt the words on that bus target the NHS? #BUSGATE

i seen it, been there done that, that interview was ridiculous witchhunt, well yes if you blame someone for something you need fact and evidence its quite important, you might as well blame all remain campaigners for WW3 because of good old dodgy dave along with all the other doomsday ******** if your going to blame a farage for the NHS thing, the muck is being thrown but its sadly not sticking in the slightest. wasnt his bus, wasnt in the leave campaign so you guys need to move on with your lives, the entire point is money can be spent else where and be redirected hense the wording lol and logically it can and will so, its not really a lie or a mistake.

well the facts are 70% of stoke voted out for a reason so your friends are the rare breed about this neck of the woods.

Hmm, as an outsider I view it differently Bon'Ami.

Firstly: In his resignation speech he stated his job was done i.e. to take the UK out of the EU ergo, in my opinion, he was in a position of influence and power - at least in changing the mindset of the British electorate.

Secondly: The sheer effrontery of the man to simply walk away beggars belief - leaving others to negotiate the 'Exit. It is my view he does have a responsibility to be a part of such important changes.

^^

dont know how you can leave "a sinking ship" as remainers say (the war is over btw), when hes been campaigning for 20 years against the EU and our political class, then you finally get a public vote.... and win. hes also not in the current government so how could he personally enact brexit even if he wanted too lol

Archived