onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Premiership 16/17 Season

Advert

i See Lukaku broke another record today. Be interesting to see where he ends up next season , Chelsea perhaps ?

The wheels have truly fell off at Arsenal. The board would be crazy to offer Wenger another new contract

Well done to Lukaku for his latest record but he'll do well to catch Michael Owen?

• 2 weeks later...
Mourhino's got a right cob on after failing to break down the Baggies?

You are right, a sour face to match Teresa May at a bad time of the month, but I thought you would have as well after your prediction, repeated ad nauseum, that Spurs and Liverpool would falter and fail to be in the top 4.

You are right, a sour face to match Teresa May at a bad time of the month, but I thought you would have as well after your prediction, repeated ad nauseum, that Spurs and Liverpool would falter and fail to be in the top 4.

I don't know why you would want to compare Jose to a female but there you go?

Just to put you right,I did say that both Spurs and Liverpool would run out of steam around Easter time.I don't recall saying that they both wouldn't make the top 4,in fact I predicted that Spurs would finish 2nd at the start of the season.I just didn't believe neither of them had enough to win it.

Check it out?

I don't know why you would want to compare Jose to a female but there you go?

Just to put you right,I did say that both Spurs and Liverpool would run out of steam around Easter time.I don't recall saying that they both wouldn't make the top 4,in fact I predicted that Spurs would finish 2nd at the start of the season.I just didn't believe neither of them had enough to win it.

Check it out?

It really isn't important enough to spend time trawling back through your posts, as there are more important things to do. A little time on OVF is fine, not going to let it eat too much though.

I do remember posts where you said Spurs were not good enough for the top4 though, so if you did say they'd finish 2nd at the start, you must have changed your mind (which is fine).

I remember some Beechy-baiting on your part about Liverpool too, but he seems to be having the last laugh compared to your United lot who despite a League Cup win have under-achieved horribly.

I didn't exactly compare Jose to a female either as a sour face is not gender specific, I just choose a random other sour face but it could have been Trump if that makes you more comfortable.

Jose is a horrible person though, all arrogance, no grace and not a trace of humility or kindness in his nature, it shows every time he is interviewed, I wouldn't want him as a neighbour (fat chance).There is also the possibility of him being partially to blame (to put it kindly) for this season of Bruno horror at Vale.

I used to like Manchester United, but until he stops darkening their doors, I haven't a lot of time for them now.

Mouhrinho's antics have long sinced ceased being amusing to me and it was "satisfying" to see Man U struggle again yesterday. This current team containing Ibra are just a one trick pony. Hope they end up out of everything. I just wonder what Bobby Charlton thinks of it all.

Mouhrinho's antics have long sinced ceased being amusing to me and it was "satisfying" to see Man U struggle again yesterday. This current team containing Ibra are just a one trick pony. Hope they end up out of everything. I just wonder what Bobby Charlton thinks of it all.

They've already won the League Cup and Community Shield.Too many draws but unbeaten in 30 league games.

They've already won the League Cup and Community Shield.Too many draws but unbeaten in 30 league games.

Yep but for a club the size of Man U, Woopy doo. A few last ditch equalisers recently and lost in the FA Cup a few weeks back, top 4 place looking very tough.

Archived