onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Premiership 16/17 Season

Advert

You're just making stuff up! I never said winning the UEFA Cup was easy. I simply pointed out that Manchester United didn't exactly have a difficult run to the final, and when you consider Ajax are no better than Everton and they were the most difficult opponent they had faced in the competition by far, I don't think winning that competition for a club that had spent as much money as United did last season, and the seasons before, is something to write home about exactly. Mind you, they're hardly the club they once were any longer are they, so maybe I'm being a bit unfair.

Also, Spurs were actually mounting a genuine title challenge for the majority of the season, and also had the misfortune of playing their home games away from WHL, so it's hardly a fair comparison to make.

I get it now. You think Man U are naughty for actually trying to win a Cup while it's OK for Spuds to rip off their fans by charging them for matches they want to lose!! Great stuff.

I get it now. You think Man U are naughty for actually trying to win a Cup while it's OK for Spuds to rip off their fans by charging them for matches they want to lose!! Great stuff.

Spurs fans are not offended one iota by the term 'spuds'...just saying, like

There's talk of Liverpool paying up to £60m (I've read figures from £35m to £60m being banded around) for him. That's ridiculous amounts of money.

For a 25 year old defender that still has his peak ahead of him and is already one of the best defenders in the league it's not. There's a reason why both Chelsea and Man City also want to sign him if you believe all of the reports.

And yes, if he signs for one of those two I'll still be saying it's an excellent signing and one that improves either club.

Who said anything about Spurs wanting to lose? Again, you're just making absolute random crap up.

I'm worried about you...

For a 25 year old defender that still has his peak ahead of him and is already one of the best defenders in the league it's not. There's a reason why both Chelsea and Man City also want to sign him if you believe all of the reports.

And yes, if he signs for one of those two I'll still be saying it's an excellent signing and one that improves either club.

Dick could be dipper bound Tylerla,City have dropped out.

There's talk of Liverpool paying up to £60m (I've read figures from £35m to £60m being banded around) for him. That's ridiculous amounts of money.

Agreed,I'm not sure if this is good business by Liverpool.A few years ago they signed another Southampton defender for a reported fee of £20m, which was a record transfer at the time.To pay three times that for someone similar,shows how distorted prices have become in the PL?

Agreed,I'm not sure if this is good business by Liverpool.A few years ago they signed another Southampton defender for a reported fee of £20m, which was a record transfer at the time.To pay three times that for someone similar,shows how distorted prices have become in the PL?

Van Dijk is considerably better than Lovren and so should cost more, though it's pretty obvious that prices in world football as a whole have gone absolutely ridiculous.

United paid 30 million for Eric Bailly of the back of one decent season with Villareal, and unlike Van Dijk he was completely unproven in the EPL.

Van Dijk is considerably better than Lovren and so should cost more, though it's pretty obvious that prices in world football as a whole have gone absolutely ridiculous.

United paid 30 million for Eric Bailly of the back of one decent season with Villareal, and unlike Van Dijk he was completely unproven in the EPL.

Messi is unproven int he Premier League, that argument doesn't stand up.

Bailly is also better than Van Dyke, which is what determines the price.

Bailly better than Van Dijk ??? Whoo me ribs rolling around on the floor with laughter !!

Sent from my LG-V400 using Tapatalk

Exactly. Seems what some people on here know bout football outside of Burslem you could write on the back of a postage stamp.

Archived