onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Thursday's new signings

robf

Advert

Personally i think its a time for cautious optimism.

Without doubt our club is going in a direction like never before.

Now, if we take a step back and evaluate things, the lads we have signed today, and the ones to come, could take us up a level and give our club a great platform for the future.

Equally, it could be the royalist **** up of all time.

Nobody knows.

It really is a time to strap yourself in for the ride.

We are either going to be the story of the season or an absolute laughing stock.

Prepare for both.

Any could happen.

Pretty much spot on at the moment!

hows that spot on, hes typed alot without actually saying anything, he might as well just typed "NEUTRAL NEUTRAL NEUTRAL" 100 times.

nothing can be worse than last season, the club had serious flaws it was painful, the play offs were embarrassing lets be honest, vale as a whole couldnt rise to the occasion, they wasnt good enough, the away record was awful, look at where vales out of contract players have gone too its not like they are wanted, alot from briefly checking arent even back in division 1.

hows that spot on, hes typed alot without actually saying anything, he might as well just typed "NEUTRAL NEUTRAL NEUTRAL" 100 times.

nothing can be worse than last season, the club had serious flaws it was painful, the play offs were embarrassing lets be honest, vale as a whole couldnt rise to the occasion, they wasnt good enough, the away record was awful, look at where vales out of contract players have gone too its not like they are wanted, alot from briefly checking arent even back in division 1.

Both on and off the 'Park' Bon'Ami some past seasons were far. far worse than 2015/16 :yes:

Both on and off the 'Park' Bon'Ami some past seasons were far. far worse than 2015/16 :yes:

I'd say aprat from the season we won the LDV, the 03/04 where we just missed on on the play offs and promotion season , all the rest of the seasons since our relegation from Division 1 in 2000 ;ast season only comes behind those. Yes we desire Championship, but it takes time.

Exactly. I wonder which deluded world some of our fans live in . We had our best finish for years not like the seasons gone by where we were worried whether we would even see the season out given v2001 woeful running of the club. Short memories.

Because I agree that's what will happen. I don't think there will any in between, we will either be superb or rubbish in my opinion too.

Either way exciting times ahead.

I dont mean you !

will there be a signing today? im sure someone told me tonight in work were meant be signing somebody, or are the rest monday? heard a championship player monday, personally with connections i'd say he'll be from leeds....opinions??

I think there is due to be one today and two Monday (Portuguese).

Then on to the Brits, why do you say Leeds?

Because I agree that's what will happen. I don't think there will any in between, we will either be superb or rubbish in my opinion too.

Either way exciting times ahead.

So you are saying that if we crash and burn it will still be exciting times? No wonder you are a fan of Lodey's.

Archived