onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

"Should I stay or Should I go now?"

Stone Valiant

One of the people on the Facebook group who was threatening to throw urine filled water balloons at protesters is on the official website today, having donated £200 of his Vale lottery commission to the Youth Development fund.

He threatened to take his stick to the game too...not sure what he meant:unsure:

Advert

Well....I know where I stand on the SEO issue and its the same as Jimmy,s in that I dont attend another home game until Bratt and Oliver are gone...the point about the attendances will be more apparent as the weeks roll by Accrington should be a good pointer cuz if we fail to get points at the next 2 away games then that attendance will be just over 3500.

So I hope for all our sakes they see sense and accept what Mark Sims is offering otherwise its going to drag and drag on!!!

See you all at Barnett

One of the people on the Facebook group who was threatening to throw urine filled water balloons at protesters is on the official website today, having donated £200 of his Vale lottery commission to the Youth Development fund.

Haha. What a joke.

Twitters, name and shame!

Haha. What a joke.

Twitters, name and shame!

Just out of interest Bycars Lane, Were you one of these thugs that were given free tickets to try to disable the anti board march, because if you were, you are not the only one that were given your free ticket to cause trouble.

The basic point at the start of this was that Sims said he would join the board if his due dilligence found nothing wrong.

Or his due diligence has revealed to him that both BB & GO are a significant problem to the future of the club.So he want's them out.

I hope you are joking????

He doesnt look capable of standing alone let alone throwing anything

Why should the board take any notice of ultimatums from Mark Sims if he remains outside throwing stones? Wouldn't he be more effective joining the board and working for change from the inside?

You really have to be kidding me,Sims v Oliver,Bratt and Lloyd,not rocket science really.

Why should the board take any notice of ultimatums from Mark Sims if he remains outside throwing stones? Wouldn't he be more effective joining the board and working for change from the inside?

Where he can be made to sit in the corner, shut up while they carry on with whatever they want to do. He joins on his own, he'll be isolated and ignored whilst giving the perfect impression of validating their continued existence.

I guarentee, he'll be isolated and unable to change anything!

Its the most simplistic suggestion the pro board lobby come up with time and time again ad nauseum.

Why would 1st Newton 2nd Choudry and 3rd Sims put their money in only for 2nd raters like Bratt and Oliver waste it for them.

Eric and all who think the same.

Would you buy a car without test driving it?

So, why would you invest in PVFC and take on the financial liabilities of the club's overdraft without being allowed to even lift the bonnet?

Andy,you are wasting your breath.........its no use knocking if there's no one in.

Guest potalot1
Where he can be made to sit in the corner, shut up while they carry on with whatever they want to do. He joins on his own, he'll be isolated and ignored whilst giving the perfect impression of validating their continued existence.

I guarentee, he'll be isolated and unable to change anything!

Rubbish,

Anyone remember Tim Foster ?

By your reckoning he was sitting in the corner doing nothing was he ?

Simms just needs to get in the boat and start to row....As a team member.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/olympics2000/rowing_and_water_sports/937079.stm

Archived