onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

UK Independence Day - 23 June, 2016?

Aussie Rules

My business leader Lord Bamford wrote me a letter saying it benefits our company to be out of Europe, time to make Britain great again I've been embarraced to be Brritish for years now but maybe now we have a chance to take out country back from foreign invaders.

Did Lord Bamford give any reasons for his statement.

As for foreign invaders, the EU is the largest market for UK exports by far. To have the same free trade agreement as Norway (not in the EU) with the EU one condition is that Norway has to allow free access of EU citizens to live and work in Norway without discrimination. The UK will absolutely want and absolutely needs the same free trade agreement with the EU as Norway so it will absolutely have to accept the same conditions of free movement of EU citizens

Also, France is already considering ending border controls in Calais, the border controls will move to British soil along with the migrants/camps, Brexit won't stop non-EU migrants coming to the UK by other means, it won't dramatically reduce the numbers "Foreign invaders."

It was reported on tv in the USA that Jihadis are rejoicing at the chaos in Europe which they have helped create by their recent atrocities in France, Belgium and around the world. Britain has shot itself in the foot big time.

Advert

My business leader Lord Bamford wrote me a letter saying it benefits our company to be out of Europe, time to make Britain great again I've been embarraced to be Brritish for years now but maybe now we have a chance to take out country back from foreign invaders.

Maybe Mr Bamford will oblige with accommodation for those Brits who work in the EU.As you well know we are foreigners in the EU countries.

do the politicians not get it ? sturgeon and now the lib dem leader wont to veto the vote that WE THE ELECTORIT had and the out vote won,that should be the end of it , the british public has spoken, now you must get on with it . we elected them but as per normal they try and do what THEY THINK IS BEST .not this time !!!!!!!!

Will my doctor have to go back to his previous country?

I wanted to see the political programmes this morning. And once again Sturgeon monopolising the screen day after day with same negativity and referendum stuff. It is time for a new referendum- England to leave the UK and ditch Scotland! Sorry, I should be more patient, but it must be time to get her off line for at least 10 minutes in England.

Not scaremongering at all, don't think you realise what you have actually done to this country

Don't be unkind and blame him, it's obvious from his posts he won't be old enough to vote for several years yet.

Another little irony I noticed in one of the Sunday trash-sheets is that immigration is set to absolutely rocket in the near future as some people try to beat the EU exit - and there is NOTHING that can be done about it.

Will SCOXIT become the new word when Nicola politically castrates Boris and Farage soon ?

My own take on this after mulling it over, is that the Remain vote was lost by Cameron, possibly deliberately sacrificing himself.

Cameron (and Osborne, who really must go) was charged with presenting a new deal with the EU, but NOBODY can tell you what he negotiated - because he did such an awful job of both renegotiation then presenting it.

So what should have been a choice between staying in a reformed and fairer EU or leaving was not what was voted on.

It's happened - but it will be the end of the UK, and possibly the end of the EU - mixed feelings, as the EU is undemocratic and capable of graft and corruption on a grand scale, but what we might get next..... ????

Did Lord Bamford give any reasons for his statement.

As for foreign invaders, the EU is the largest market for UK exports by far. To have the same free trade agreement as Norway (not in the EU) with the EU one condition is that Norway has to allow free access of EU citizens to live and work in Norway without discrimination. The UK will absolutely want and absolutely needs the same free trade agreement with the EU as Norway so it will absolutely have to accept the same conditions of free movement of EU citizens

Also, France is already considering ending border controls in Calais, the border controls will move to British soil along with the migrants/camps, Brexit won't stop non-EU migrants coming to the UK by other means, it won't dramatically reduce the numbers "Foreign invaders."

It was reported on tv in the USA that Jihadis are rejoicing at the chaos in Europe which they have helped create by their recent atrocities in France, Belgium and around the world. Britain has shot itself in the foot big time.

Spot on Paul ,but you do know that you will be accused as a scare mongerer and a do gooder though

I wanted to see the political programmes this morning. And once again Sturgeon monopolising the screen day after day with same negativity and referendum stuff. It is time for a new referendum- England to leave the UK and ditch Scotland! Sorry, I should be more patient, but it must be time to get her off line for at least 10 minutes in England.
Would the Queen need to be consulted?

The queen probably wants to keep Scotland a good deal more than the EU membership I expect.

That's because her vile reptilian brood love to kill and hunt defenceless animals there, something that Scotland will stop when they get rid of her.

By the way, if they didn't do that, Id have nothing against the Royals, who are fine as a tpurist attraction and a reminder to Americans that they don't have any class or history of their own worth seeing.

You miss the point, one of the main campaign slogans was that voting out would enable £350M extra a day to be spent on the NHS, surely a key point for some people. As the NHS is a service and covered by international deals its future is no longer protected by the EU but will now be at the mercy of the US instead, so it was part of the vote.

Yes it was a consideration, but there were no promises, no manifestos. The vote was in or out of the EU. Anything else happens afterwards.

Now is the time for manifestos and at last the public will have a say and be able to hold the right people accountable if they do not perform well enough.

The queen probably wants to keep Scotland a good deal more than the EU membership I expect.

Hopefully donald the trumper is building one of his Walls from carlilse to newcastle as we speak and following up by bricking up that tunnell thatcher had built to keep folks out of england

Archived