onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Whatever happened to Mo?

Genuine question and sorry if there have been other threads already but to be honest, this site has started to get very boring, sad and juvenile therefore I don't vist it as often as I used to.

But....where has Mo gone? It has gone extremely quiet recently and despite him saying he would not disappear, it would seem that he has.

This begs the question to me, if by some small chance the various waning protests are successful in removing the current incumbents, then who will take their place if Mo has lost interest? All this negativity and protesting would be ultimately pointless wouldn't it?

And BTW, before i get web-lynched, I should state i am pro-change.....

Advert

According to his Facebook he's just bought Esporta and is getting that set up to open again under a new name. He claims he's still watching the situation though.

I think after he was out manouvered by the board there's not a lot he can do. We'd have to wait and see what his next move is if (when!) we get the current scrotes out of the boardroom.

According to his Facebook he's just bought Esporta and is getting that set up to open again under a new name. He claims he's still watching the situation though.

I think after he was out manouvered by the board there's not a lot he can do. We'd have to wait and see what his next move is if (when!) we get the current scrotes out of the boardroom.

That pretty much sums it up! Thread closed?

Alright Bru? Thanks for the update and indeed I am looking forward to Burton!

I am a little confused though about what will happen if the protests are ultimately successful - we could well end up with a 2 man board (Simms and Lloyd) plus probably a supporter's rep and still not have a pot to **** in.

Protesters need to be aware there is no guarenteed pot of gold at the end of the rainbow and all this malarky could be a complete waste of time, as I for one do not trust Mo to come skipping back....

I am a little confused though about what will happen if the protests are ultimately successful - we could well end up with a 2 man board (Simms and Lloyd) plus probably a supporter's rep and still not have a pot to **** in.

Protesters need to be aware there is no guarenteed pot of gold at the end of the rainbow and all this malarky could be a complete waste of time, as I for one do not trust Mo to come skipping back....

Time for bed===

there is no Pot of Gold now, but at least we could have a business plan with an open and communicative board.

Plans are for MS to come on board with an additional investopr he has lined up (not Mo) who will buy £50,000 of shares. I would think that MS may then pu his own money in and free up the RW proxy for a fans rep to replace MA. Something like that...at a guess ;)

The difference being, we may not still have a pot to **** in, but we will have people on the board who are pro-active in finding investment that will take Port Vale forward, rather than in order to save their own positions.

This is not all motivated by money. Strategic business plans and leadership, rather than praying for Man Utd in the cup is what is needed.

But we'd at least then be back to the original V2001 ethos which was for an interim board to be in existence purely to facilitate new investment into the club, not to block it for reasons of ego and self-interest.

Mo Chaudry is still interested but can't do anything untill the club sorts out it's internal issues and in particular the problem of a Board of Directors who got an overwhelming vote of no confidence yet refuse to resign and continue with no moral authority or mandate as if nothing happened.

Mo Chaudry might have bought Esporta but is still interested in Port Vale and being as Mo Chaudry is worth over 60 million and has a 39 million fund for projects then that kind offer to invest 5 million into Port Vale would be

one of the first items for an interim Board to look at along with other investment offers from interested persons.

Mo Chaudry is still interested but can't do anything untill the club sorts out it's internal issues and in particular the problem of a Board of Directors who got an overwhelming vote of no confidence yet refuse to resign and continue with no moral authority or mandate as if nothing happened.

Mo Chaudry might have bought Esporta but is still interested in Port Vale and being as Mo Chaudry is worth over 60 million and has a 39 million fund for projects then that kind offer to invest 5 million into Port Vale would be

one of the first items for an interim Board to look at along with other investment offers from interested persons.

£60 million? Genuine question.

Archived