Sign in to follow this  
Caz or caz123

RIP Freida Bear

FUNERAL UPDATE............Freida's Funeral will take place at Bradwell Crematorium on Monday June 27th at 10am........Followed by a Reception at the Wulstan Public House in Wolstanton (All welcome)........Family flowers only but donations to The Just Giving site......Tracy Chevin for the local Cancer Unit........More details to follow in the Sentinel under Freida Anne Brown......Thanks, Jimmy.

I have just returned home after a very emotional day at Freida's Funeral......She is now laid to rest ......I would like to thank everyone who attended a lovely service Conducted simply and very Professionally by Colin Robertson ( Funeral Celebrant) andi would like to thank Wayne Packman (Co-Operative, Funeralcare. Wolstanton) for his very dignified approach in organising everything from start to finish......And finally I would like to thank Dean and his Staff for organising our Reception at the The Wulstan Public House in Wolstanton.....God bless you all. Jimmy Doherty.