Sign in to follow this  
Caz or caz123

RIP Freida Bear

I'm pretty sure that most folk on here either know or know of Jimmy Doherty...Jimmy The Dog.

We some very sad news from him on Monday. Freida, or Freida Bear to those who knew her, passed away early on Monday morning. Freida was Jimmys partner for 28 years and he's understandably devastated. Jimmy asked if I'd put something here on OVF to left folk who knew Jimmy and Freida know.

We knew Freida well and she was a lovely, caring and generous person. We've been on holiday with them both when they lived in Tenerife and both myself and Phil can only say good of Freida. Lovely lady.

There are no funeral details yet as because the death was sudden there will need to be an autopsy. Of course when there are any final details Jimmy will let us know. Jimmy has said that there will only be family flowers and that there will be donations accepted for Tracy Chevins efforts in raising money for the Cancer ward at the UHNS. As I say, all details will be made public when they've been finalised.

Rest Well Matey xxxx

Edited by Caz or caz123

I'm pretty sure that most folk on here either know or know of Jimmy Doherty...Jimmy The Dog.

We some very sad news from him on Monday. Freida, or Freida Bear to those who knew her, passed away early on Monday morning. Freida was Jimmys partner for 28 years and he's understandably devastated. Jimmy asked if I'd put something here on OVF to left folk who knew Jimmy and Freida know.

We knew Freida well and she was a lovely, caring and generous person. We've been on holiday with them both when they lived in Tenerife and both myself and Phil can only say good of Freida. Lovely lady.

There are no funeral details yet as because the death was sudden there will need to be an autopsy. Of course when there are any final details Jimmy will let us know. Jimmy has said that there will only be family flowers and that there will be donations accepted for Tracy Chevins efforts in raising money for the Cancer ward at the UHNS. As I say, all details will be made public when they've been finalised.

Rest Well Matey xxxx

Nice words and thanks Caz...........Freida passed last Saturday at the UHNS, after a very short illness...........as Caz said donations will be to Tracy Chevins efforts towards the Cancer Ward at the UHNS.........Thanks for all your kind thoughts and comments...............Jimmy and Family xx

I don't know Jimmy (or Freida) apart from his contributions to this site over several years but anyone who is a Vale fan is a friend of mine.

I endorse all the comments above.

I'm really sorry for your loss but hopefully in time you can celebrate her wonderful life and how fortunate you've been to share it with her.

My sincere condolences.