onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

SEO is Working

NLVMalc

The gate yesterday was affected by holidays and the season starting earlier than usual. Also, it is certainly my intention to spend more in the ground than I usually do and that is intended to undermine SEO. Call it famine relief if you light. The PV clock on my wall bought in the shop yesterday is ticking away nicely.

The season hasn't kicked off any earlier.....

Advert

Same time as last season, and the season before, and the season before that .....

Whereas the one on the Lorne Street said 8.30 at kick off ... and at half time .... and at the end of the game. Your's clearly isn't a proper PV clock - take back.

Yes, but it's different this year because, because...er...it's the recession and it's the way the stars are aligned - but it's nothing to do with SEO! :unsure:

At least the VP clock is right twice a day - which is more than can be said for old Warren...

The gate yesterday was affected by holidays and the season starting earlier than usual. Also, it is certainly my intention to spend more in the ground than I usually do and that is intended to undermine SEO. Call it famine relief if you light. The PV clock on my wall bought in the shop yesterday is ticking away nicely.

Dya fancy buying me the new shirt? :D

Could do with a new vale coffee mug too if you're feeling generous...

So more people are on holiday now than at the same time last year.Maybe this recession isn't all as bad as we thought.

Starve Em Out is only working to a certain degree. The Paddock snack bar ran out of Greene King yesterday and had only cheese n onion pasties at H/T. There was a decent crowd there, not massive by any stretch of the imagination, so on the whole it doesnt look dire. I didnt witness the protest, so cant comment. It does pain me to see Vale fans so split though.

As a a Vale fan or for over 40+ years it destroys me....

The gate yesterday was affected by holidays and the season starting earlier than usual. Also, it is certainly my intention to spend more in the ground than I usually do and that is intended to undermine SEO.Call it famine relief if you light. The PV clock on my wall bought in the shop yesterday is ticking away nicely.

lol - classic! Mind you I spent more yesterday, bought a nice new away top. Also food isn't bad at all.

I withdraw my comment about the season starting earlier, it hasn't. As for countering starve them out, if the 5300 Vale fans attending spend £2 per game more throughout the season that is £243,800 more revenue. Let us say 33% of that is profit leaving £81,266. That is 312 season tickets, about 60% of the SEO support if numbers are to be believed. With better performance on the commercial side of the club, there should be enough revenue to overcome SEO and in any case we hope the club is working to address supporters' concerns and get people back attending. A good offer for part season season tickets should help eventually.

I withdraw my comment about the season starting earlier, it hasn't. As for countering starve them out, if the 5300 Vale fans attending spend £2 per game more throughout the season that is £243,800 more revenue. Let us say 33% of that is profit leaving £81,266. That is 312 season tickets, about 60% of the SEO support if numbers are to be believed. With better performance on the commercial side of the club, there should be enough revenue to overcome SEO and in any case we hope the club is working to address supporters' concerns and get people back attending. A good offer for part season season tickets should help eventually.

So is here going to be another ST offer?

Archived