onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

SEO is Working

NLVMalc

It seems to me that all the fuss being made over SEO is proof enough that the board are seriously concerned about it’s effects.

There has been a concerted effort over the last two days to try and undermine the success of the campaign. Why has this been the case if the campaign was not working?

The board have been throwing season tickets around like confetti whether that is with advertising boards or people with connections to the club. This is will have inflated the attendance figure for the club yesterday.

The reality is SEO is working, at the meeting with NLV it was clear that the board wanted to get backing from NLV to help call off SEO. Would they have repeated this message to NLV if it were not of great concern to them?

There should have been 6,800 for the game yesterday so I am encouraged that people are staying away in order to show their feelings of disgust at the current set up at the club.

It will be interesting to see how many will be at the Huddersfield and Accrington games. These matches will show that fans, very sadly, are voting with their feet. If the board dismiss Mark’s offer to unite the fans then the backlash will be bigger than they imagine. I met a mature couple yesterday that marched and then remained outside the ground until they became frightened at the abuse by the guys who came smoking during the match. They told me if Mark is turned away then they would walk away from the club they the love. This will be the reality.

It is so sad that the directors continue to put their own self-interested before the unity of the fans and club.

Advert

It seems to me that all the fuss being made over SEO is proof enough that the board are seriously concerned about it’s effects.

There has been a concerted effort over the last two days to try and undermine the success of the campaign. Why has this been the case if the campaign was not working?

The board have been throwing season tickets around like confetti whether that is with advertising boards or people with connections to the club. This is will have inflated the attendance figure for the club yesterday.

The reality is SEO is working, at the meeting with NLV it was clear that the board wanted to get backing from NLV to help call off SEO. Would they have repeated this message to NLV if it were not of great concern to them?

There should have been 6,800 for the game yesterday so I am encouraged that people are staying away in order to show their feelings of disgust at the current set up at the club.

It will be interesting to see how many will be at the Huddersfield and Accrington games. These matches will show that fans, very sadly, are voting with their feet. If the board dismiss Mark’s offer to unite the fans then the backlash will be bigger than they imagine. I met a mature couple yesterday that marched and then remained outside the ground until they became frightened at the abuse by the guys who came smoking during the match. They told me if Mark is turned away then they would walk away from the club they the love. This will be the reality.

It is so sad that the directors continue to put their own self-interested before the unity of the fans and club.

Very good post. Very sad but very true.:(

Starve Em Out is only working to a certain degree. The Paddock snack bar ran out of Greene King yesterday and had only cheese n onion pasties at H/T. There was a decent crowd there, not massive by any stretch of the imagination, so on the whole it doesnt look dire. I didnt witness the protest, so cant comment. It does pain me to see Vale fans so split though.

Starve Em Out is only working to a certain degree. The Paddock snack bar ran out of Greene King yesterday and had only cheese n onion pasties at H/T. There was a decent crowd there, not massive by any stretch of the imagination, so on the whole it doesnt look dire. I didnt witness the protest, so cant comment. It does pain me to see Vale fans so split though.

Id agree with that, of what I hear the protest wasnt as rammed as planned.

Malcolm I cannot see them doing anything else than ignoring anything MS recommends after listening to ML yesterday.

Its ironic that MS has put more into this club,his club,than any of the other board members and they treat him so badly.Mark you must wonder if its worth it? You have tried your best for all the fans and our club we salute you.Walk away with your head held high if you dont succeed......they arent worth it.I'll be right behind you.

Id agree with that, of what I hear the protest wasnt as rammed as planned.

It was never going to be 'rammed' because by the very nature of those who have chosen this course of action, they will find other things to do on a Saturday afternoon. :(

Starve Em Out is only working to a certain degree. The Paddock snack bar ran out of Greene King yesterday and had only cheese n onion pasties at H/T.
Vale don't get any money from how much food and snacks are sold though as they've sold that side off for a quick fix of upfront money.

Also the opening attendance was the lowest for 5 years or more. Vale can't keep losing this amount of gate money for every home game. Oliver and Bratt are being reckless by not stepping down and allowing this to drag on.

10000 to break even quote by the outgoing chairman:unsure:

Vale don't get any money from how much food and snacks are sold though as they've sold that side off for a quick fix of upfront money.

Also the opening attendance was the lowest for 5 years or more. Vale can't keep losing this amount of gate money for every home game. Oliver and Bratt are being reckless by not stepping down and allowing this to drag on.

A 10% drop in gates is a lot over the season. Can the board ignore that?

Archived