Duffy to Eastleigh!

valiant_593

That's right Richard Duffy has signed for Eastleigh of all sides! I think I'm write in saying they've got some money behind them? Anyway not fussed about this one never been his fan, didn't like his attitude on the pitch towards other plays and I think last year would have been the best he would be. Anyway good luck and at least we're having a clear out like some asked for years ago :L

Advert:

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Advert:

Advert:

easily replaceable? not with our money they aren't, these squad players arent replaceable at all, your all very deluded if your just bothered about getting rid of the 'deadwood'. did duffy not feature in the side quite a bit last season? these easily replaceable comments will be taken back, if you think that anus is going to replace any of these squad players think again he wont put any money into a new team.

Players like Duffy and Doddsy go and its easy to say good riddance, they aren't good enough anyway etc etc. I don't see Duffy or Dodds as dead wood. Its worrying that we are losing these players who were integral members of our squad last season in a top half finish, to teams that are arguably smaller than us.

We've now got to go out and find players that are better than these if we are to push on.Couple that with a new manager coming in possibly not until some time it in June and I'm concerned time will be ticking to get in the players he wants. That could prove difficult if we are skint too.

Advert:

When word gets out about Smurf, no one in their right mind would want to join us. Sign a 2 year contract, but when that's up be expected take a massive pay cut if you want to stay, because were not getting the fans through the gates.What a joke. Were a laughing stock.

easily replaceable? not with our money they aren't, these squad players arent replaceable at all, your all very deluded if your just bothered about getting rid of the 'deadwood'. did duffy not feature in the side quite a bit last season? these easily replaceable comments will be taken back, if you think that anus is going to replace any of these squad players think again he wont put any money into a new team.

He has to put money in to safeguard his own investment... how much is debatable and for some will never be enough... he wants 4.5M for the club... you could buy half of burslem for that

how do you know what he was offered and what money we have available, your speculating. Let's see what happens before moaning

Archived