onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Why has the club gone so quiet

jeff1966

At .87p per game who is it a good idea for, I will certainly not be rushing up to renew mine until I can see some light at the end of the tunnel.

It's a good idea for the fans that are still not sure to get a ST or not due to not knowing who the manager will be.When they know who the manager is the extended offer could be what sways them to buy the ST.

I would guess that 90% of fans buying a ST will have already done so or will do by the end of May any way.The take up at the higher price will be low.

Advert

Machinst - He has come out and said 3rd week of Jun and been slated for that - no matter what he would have said, there would be people on this forum which would slate him to being too quick or taking too long. If he put pleasantries in front of the message there would be people moaning about it.

If he had a manager in by next week, there would be people saying he did it too fast and should have took longer. Looking at 3rd week of Jun and people are slating him for taking too long. He just cant win - hence catch 22 situation.

I am hoping that he will sort out a manager before then as this would allow him time to put a team together before the friendly matches start. Bookies already have us favourite to go down again.

Machinst - He has come out and said 3rd week of Jun and been slated for that - no matter what he would have said, there would be people on this forum which would slate him to being too quick or taking too long. If he put pleasantries in front of the message there would be people moaning about it.

If he had a manager in by next week, there would be people saying he did it too fast and should have took longer. Looking at 3rd week of Jun and people are slating him for taking too long. He just cant win - hence catch 22 situation.

Sounds like something Bratt would say. Third week in June??!! Unbelievable.

There was I thinking that he knew what he was doing....

Clueless.

I guess that new CEO arriving at the same time.

There could be on the other hand other reasons why like the proposed Manager is still at a club, he's on holiday for two weeks, Smurf could be on holiday, the football league meeting in Portugal which he attends, its probably the only time the two can get together for the 'official signing,meet and greet pictures etc'

The longer it goes on though the more the man is 'outed' as people talk!!

Still nothing said. Not too bothered who the manager is but we still have only 7 players.If as seem likely Dodds and Dickinson go and Yates and Birchall reject their "derisory" offers will Duffy go too?Not to worry we have 3/4 goalkeepers Brown will stay till January with Ryan LLyod Bill Lodey and Smurf completing the squad.After 47 years my £345 and my (1of5) grand childrens will also not be purchased (despite Smurfs very sensible and well priced childs offer).Vale are 40 to one to win the league (odds quoted before Page left) the bookies got 3 out of 4 right in 2015/6. Come on Norman give us some hope?

Still nothing said. Not too bothered who the manager is but we still have only 7 players.If as seem likely Dodds and Dickinson go and Yates and Birchall reject their "derisory" offers will Duffy go too?Not to worry we have 3/4 goalkeepers Brown will stay till January with Ryan LLyod Bill Lodey and Smurf completing the squad.After 47 years my £345 and my (1of5) grand childrens will also not be purchased (despite Smurfs very sensible and well priced childs offer).Vale are 40 to one to win the league (odds quoted before Page left) the bookies got 3 out of 4 right in 2015/6. Come on Norman give us some hope?

None of those Brown aside will be a great loss, on the bookies they've had us wrong for years and years.

Sounds like something Bratt would say. Third week in June??!! Unbelievable.

There was I thinking that he knew what he was doing....

Clueless.

I guess that new CEO arriving at the same time.

I read a tweet of his last night that seemed to suggest a CEO would be appointed in the next few weeks.

I read a tweet of his last night that seemed to suggest a CEO would be appointed in the next few weeks.

Far to much to expect something like this to be mentioned on the clubs official (next to pointless & useless) web site.

I am a firm believer that social media outlets are a very useful tool.... rendered useless if a tool is using them.

If the focal/contact point of the club is the official webpage then nothing should be released via other media until it has appeared on there

Archived