onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

West Ham morons

Jacko51

Advert

Yes brother ,2 got stabbed and a few coppers seriously injured.Over 20,000 fans went to the game!!
loads of trouble in Boslem town when Hammers fans were making there way to Longport railway station broth. Them bloody naughty Cockney so and so's trying too outdo the Port Vale Bycars Bootboys. They certainly had a little spanking that day might I had.

Wikipedia records it as 2 stabbed and 30 arrests.

Memory going a bit, I can remember it's the worst agro I've seen, the next worst was at Bury the first year they came into the FL. They were Bolton fans though.

Memory going a bit, I can remember it's the worst agro I've seen, the next worst was at Bury the first year they came into the FL. They were Bolton fans though.

it was tasty that year when we drew 2 each and Bolton went up,the ref played abour a hour injury time and there was mayhem. Bottles and bricks were flying everywhere in that corner of the now family stand adjacent to the Bycars,the ref got beat up.

it was tasty that year when we drew 2 each and Bolton went up,the ref played abour a hour injury time and there was mayhem. Bottles and bricks were flying everywhere in that corner of the now family stand adjacent to the Bycars,the ref got beat up.
yep, remember that one.

Sullivan quoted on the Sky website: "There was congestion in the street and they couldn't get the coach in. There were people around the coach, but there was no attack on the coach. If you check the coach there won't be any damage to it." Specsavers, David??

Looks like Sullivan's got a black eye?

yep, remember that one.

Sheff Weds took the Bycars then tried it the year after but we give it them, Stoke in a testimonial game, came in numbers but they bit off more they could chew. Bycars bootboys legends.

Sheff Weds took the Bycars then tried it the year after but we give it them, Stoke in a testimonial game, came in numbers but they bit off more they could chew. Bycars bootboys legends.

Tea Bar Aggro, Tea Bar Aggro, ello, ello!!

This brings back memories of 2 London brothers from my days in secondary school - previously told to OVF here.

The London brothers also had their fair share of ‘bovver’ with us local lads. But not because they talked in the funny accent of ‘cockney strine’. One of the ‘bruvvers’ was a tall, mean looking soul who scowled when talking to you. The other ‘bruvver’ seem to sneer when he spoke. Either way, it could be quite scary. In fact, over time we learned not to mess with them...

In 1956/57 West Ham United, Fulham and Leyton Orient were in the same division as Port Vale and Stoke City. And didn’t the Stoke followers love to verbalise their dislike for all those who were ‘silly enough’ to follow any other team – especially Port Vale. Enter the London ‘bruvvers’, allies to all Valiants and silencers of the ‘big gobs’. You see, Whilst Stokies went around verbally jibing ‘Vale followers, they ‘kept mum’ about all things West Ham, Fulham and Leyton Orient. ‘Don’t worry bruvver’ they would say with one arm around your shoulder, ‘we’ll keep an eye out for you, and if any Stokie bovvers you just let us know’. A lovely gesture don’t you think? They would mention rearranging ‘boatraces and fings’. Mind you, we never dared to ask what ‘fings’ meant. But you didn’t have to be a mental giant to figure it out...

To this day the 2 'bruvvers' remain indelible in my mind :yes:

First Vale match was that West Ham game at VP..memorable although tinged with sadness given the violence (which I was not aware of at the time). Then there was the match at Upton Park on the day of the poll tax riot ..also memorable.

Morons last night tried to spoil things but failed..village idiots as Souness called them. Suspect Sullivan was unaware of what had happened outside when he made his statement.

Bolton at home and Wrexham away were a bit testing?

First Vale match was that West Ham game at VP..memorable although tinged with sadness given the violence (which I was not aware of at the time). Then there was the match at Upton Park on the day of the poll tax riot ..also memorable.

Morons last night tried to spoil things but failed..village idiots as Souness called them. Suspect Sullivan was unaware of what had happened outside when he made his statement.

Here we go again. You have no idea what Sullivan knew, but yet again you try to excuse the nastiest members of society and mislead the reader.

You did it when Asda removed their food boxes for people and animals (despite claiming to be an animal lover) saying they probably had plans to do more for people or some such nonsense that had no basis, substance or link - they didn't, it was a lie (again)- and only pressure from the public and their own staff reversed the move.

I'd genuinely like to know why you automatically side with these creatures, based on no evidence except what you'd like to be true.

And just to make it clear, the reason to post this is not because it matters what you think (it doesn't)- but because your treacherous manipulation methods of trying to suggest to others no harm has been done need exposing.

West Ham should be made to replay this game behind closed doors, and the first 6 home games of next season too at their new government-subsidised hole.

Archived