onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

West Ham morons

Jacko51

Advert

David scum Sullivan says the police have been too kind to United ,by delaying the kickoff.He said they should have been there at 4pm.Enjoy your trip to OT next season scummers.

I never realised Sullivan was so tiny. His brain must be in proportion to the rest of him.

They were equally welcoming when they came to Vale Park to play us in the cup (think it was 1972). In the days when there was no segregation of fans, they invaded the Bycars End and we had to vault (I could do it in those days) into the Lorne Street to avoid a good kicking. Even worse, they won 0-1 with a header from Clyde Best (great player). Always has been the rough end of London.

They were equally welcoming when they came to Vale Park to play us in the cup (think it was 1972). In the days when there was no segregation of fans, they invaded the Bycars End and we had to vault (I could do it in those days) into the Lorne Street to avoid a good kicking. Even worse, they won 0-1 with a header from Clyde Best (great player). Always has been the rough end of London.

Pat Holland scored their goal if I remember rightly.

did a few Hammers fans get stabbed on this occasion?

Yer didnt run obviously you were not a clampet:ohmy:

I never realised Sullivan was so tiny. His brain must be in proportion to the rest of him.

Sullivan quoted on the Sky website: "There was congestion in the street and they couldn't get the coach in. There were people around the coach, but there was no attack on the coach. If you check the coach there won't be any damage to it." Specsavers, David??

Archived